19th April 2011, 03:13 PM
anadi moti

Which board to select in CPT exam form if I have passed from NIOS?

respected sir!!!
while filling my cpt exam form...there is pts given that---
nios is which board ???
option given is cbse,icse,state board,other....
sir which option to select....this is urgent plz tell as soon as possible??????

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of NIOS is same as that of ISC? Is NIOS valid for JEE Mains?
  2. Syllabus of NIOS is same as ISC board? Is it necessary to give practical exam?
  3. What should I do to get job being an NIOS student?
  4. Which is more valuable between NIOS and Haryana board to take admission in DU? -- [New]
  5. Can I fill up Delhi University application form before NIOS results are announced? What should I write in Marks column?
  6. Eligibility for secondary education through open schooling in the age of 48 years and after a gap of 30 years from secondary education?
  7. Eligibility to appear in VITEEE for 12th NIOS candidate?
  8. Should I reappear in 12th from Regular Board if completed NIOS and studying B.Com?
  9. Can I get admission in NIOS Board being a 10th passed 20 years old candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to give 12th from private without clearing 11th?
  11. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?
  12. Is it better to do 12th from NIOS Board after discontinuing 11th CBSE?
  13. Can I appear in 12th NIOS Board exam without appearing in 11th standard? Is NIOS a recognized Board?
  14. Value of NIOS education board certificate for IIT JEE examination?
  15. Can I appear in 12th Science NIOS Board exam now if completed 10th NIOS in this year?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Army Direct recruitment being a 10th NIOS student? How can they verify if address is not mentioned in NIOS Certificate?
  17. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy?
  18. Possibility to appear in 12th NIOS for a candidate who has discontinued study 8 years ago?
6th August 2011, 10:20 AM
sachin200792

Default Re: Which board to select in CPT exam form if I have passed from NIOS?

To fill in the CPT exam form if you have passed the qualifying exam from NIOS board then you can write it in the category of OTHERS.

You need to qualify the class 12th board or equivalent exam from some recognized board or university to be eligible for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?