1st July 2011, 04:58 PM
aanchal kaur

What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in B.Ed course in Dehradun college?

please tell me the % required for B.ed and to take admission in dehradun college
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What's the minimum percentage required in graduation for getting admission in B.Ed course? I have only 42% marks in BA
  2. Minimum percentage required to get admission in B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course? -- [New]
  4. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  5. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in fashion designing college?
  6. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college?
  7. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  8. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  9. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  10. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA in SD college?
  11. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)?
  12. NIOS student can get admission in any college of West Bengal University? Is my percentage sufficient to get admission?
  13. Fees and minimum percentage required to get admission in a good college?
  14. Percentage required for admission in government polytechnic college?
  15. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  16. Minimum percentage required for admission in a good and verified college of Delhi?
  17. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  18. What is the percentage required for B.Ed college admission? Is there any entrance required?
1st April 2012, 05:55 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in B.Ed course in Dehradun college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aanchal kaur View Post
please tell me the % required for B.ed and to take admission in dehradun college
please send me the details

In order to get admission in Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program in Dehradun, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. The eligibility criteria of the colleges may vary from each other, however to get admission in most of the colleges in Dehradun, candidate has to appear for an entrance test followed by Interview conducted by the college authorities. The duration of the program is one year.

Following are the list of some of the recognized Institutions in Dehradun which offers B.Ed program:

Dronacharya Institute of Teacher Education
Kukreja Institute of Teachers Education
Doon Institute of Teachers Training
DAV College Department of Education
ICFAI University.
1st July 2013, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in B.Ed course in Dehradun college?

i have only 41% in b.com is this marks required for getting admission in b.e.d.college?
29th May 2015, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

i want to do fashion designing from kukrega but i got compatment in economic will i get admission in kukrega
10th August 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

My name kabu my B.A 49.7%and M.A 49% in English. Can I apply b.ed ?
15th November 2015, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in B.ed course in Jaipur university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?