6th January 2016, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack GATE? Detailed information about GATE?

Sir,
I am studying B.E.(CSE) in 3rd year now. I want to prepare for GATE. So please help me about GATE and please tell me the information about GATE. Thanks and regards.

12th January 2016, 07:34 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack GATE? Detailed information about GATE?

Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is one of the toughest exams for engineering discipline. This exam is conducted every year for getting admission in post graduation program or getting job in PSU’s.

Following are the tips you can follow for the preparation of GATE exam:

--concentrate more on core subjects

--Practice previous year question papers

--join a good test series which evaluate your preparation.

--More focus on weak subjects to increase your confidence in that subject.

**Normally the application form is filled in the month of October every year. You can go through the detailed notification of GATE 2016.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf gate 2016.pdf(1.74 MB, 5 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?