24th September 2019, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure PhD(Information Technology) admission in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University?

Dear Sir, I have completed my MSc in Information Technology and I want to do PhD now. I came to know that Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University is offering a PhD in Information Technology course. Can I know about the requirements for securing admission?

28th September 2019, 03:57 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure PhD(Information Technology) admission in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University?

The requirements to secure PhD in Information Technology admission at Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST/PWD category. Admission selection is done on the basis of PhD entrance test followed by an interview or a valid score in ICAR/ICMR/CSIR/DBT/GPAT/GATE/SLET/JRF or NET.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.bbau.ac.in
29th September 2019, 01:00 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure PhD(Information Technology) admission in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University?

** Ph.D. Information Technology or Doctor of Philosophy in Information Technology is a Doctorate Information Technology course.

** For the admission of Doctor of Philosophy in Information Technology course, the candidate must have passed master degree in the respective field from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Information Technology is 60%.

** The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance and Interview.
29th September 2019, 08:59 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Requirements to secure PhD (Information Technology) admission in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University are as mentioned below:-

Candidate must have completed their Master's Degree in the relevant stream from a recognised University.

Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Master's Degree.

There is no age restriction to pursue this course.

Candidate must have to qualify one of the following entrance test to secure admission: NET, JRF, GATE, ICAR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?