24th September 2019, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and duration of PhD(Information Technology) in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University?

Hello, I have completed my MSc in Information Technology and looking forward to pursue PhD in this same specialization. I want to do PhD in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University. I want to know about the course syllabus of this PhD offered in this university. Please tell me about the duration of this course.

28th September 2019, 04:12 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of PhD(Information Technology) in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University?

PhD in Information Technology is a 3 year duration course. This course is an advanced program of study with a strong focus on the research aspects of technology related fields. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Part I

Major Subject

Theories in IS Research
Socio-Technical Perspective of IS
Managing Virtual Teams and Global IT
Knowledge Management

Part II

Minor Subject

Research Methodology
E-Commerce Strategy
Managing IT Projects
Information Systems Analysis and Design
Data Mining and Business Intelligence
Statistics
29th September 2019, 08:28 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of PhD(Information Technology) in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University?

Course syllabus and duration of PhD (Information Technology) in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University are as mentioned below:-'

Course Duration - 3 years

Syllabus -
Theories in IS research
Socio-Technical perspective of IS
Managing Virtual teams and Global IT
Knowledge Management
Research Methodology
E-Commerce strategy
Managing IT projects
Information system analysis and design
Data mining and Business intelligence
Statistics
30th September 2019, 12:43 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have completed my MSc in Information Technology and looking forward to pursue PhD in this same specialization. I want to do PhD in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University. I want to know about the course syllabus of this PhD offered in this university. Please tell me about the duration of this course.
Ph.D. in Information Technology is a two-year full-time course. Ph.D. is a research program. Information Technology includes in it many subjects of study like Regimental therapy that includes Microprocessor Based System Design, Digital Image Processing, and Advance Java Programming, etc. Here I am attaching the PDF of syllabus of PhD in Information Technology at Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University. Please download it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?