10th October 2019, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue MDS(Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics) in Rungta College of Dental Sciences and Research? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Hi friends, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission in Rungta College of Dental Sciences and Research for studying MDS(Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics) program. Please help me to know about the entrance exam and also the cutoff rank for getting admission.

6th November 2019, 03:25 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue MDS(Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics) in Rungta College of Dental Sciences and Research? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MDS in Orthodonitics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics at Rungta College of Dental Sciences and Research. Admission selection is done on the basis of the score obtained in NEET MDS ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for MDS). The cutoff marks keeps on changing year over and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor in dental surgery from a recognized university. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.rungtacolleges.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?