9th November 2019, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MBBS for a 30 years old BTech(IT) graduate?

Hi friends, I have completed my BTech(IT) course around 6 years ago. Now, I am 30 years old and I want to study MBBS. I would like to know about the possibility for me to study MBBS course at this age. Please let me know immediately.

10th November 2019, 08:03 PM
EduXpert

Default Re: Possibility to study MBBS for a 30 years old BTech(IT) graduate?

There is no upper age limit for admission in MBBS degree course at private medical colleges. So, you can definitely apply for the admission but it will be every expensive because there will be no government colleges available.

Also, you must have class 12 with Physics, Chemisty and Biology subjects with minimum 50% marks. There is no way you can get admission if you have not studied the subject combination.
12th November 2019, 01:42 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBBS for a 30 years old BTech(IT) graduate?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and the minimum education required to pursue the same degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate (or 40% in case of reserved category candidates) in PCB group from a recognised board of education.

So, if you hold the minimum education required to pursue MBBS degree course then you pursue the same degree course irrespective of your higher educational qualification which is B.Tech in Information Technology in your case.

Also, as per the current rules, there is no upper age limit for admission in MBBS degree course and therefore even being 30 years old, you can pursue MBBS degree course if you hold the minimum education required to pursue the same degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?