3rd July 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Is MS university of Chennai a government or private university? Is it approved in Haryana?

sir will you plz tell me-is ms university of chennai is of government or private....????

if it is private then do it have a value or approved in haryana...????

Related Questions:
  1. After doing B.A. from Manav Bharti university or Shreedhar university can one appear for government or private jobs?
  2. Is Amity University situated in Gurgaon a private institution? Is it approved by AICTE?
  3. How can I get admission in Computer Engineering Colleges by the score of AIEEE?
  4. Information about the colleges in which i can take admission after scoring 942 marks in 12th?
  5. Is B.Pharm of Manav Bharti University valid for government jobs in Haryana state? Is this university approved?
  6. Names of the institutes for B.Tech Civil Engineering approved by Haryana Government?
  7. Which college can I get after scoring AIR of 129514 and Chandigarh state rank of 1600?
  8. SNDT women university a government or private university?
  9. Which private or government universities are approved for M.Tech?
  10. Whether Presidency University, Bangalore is a private university with UGC/AICTE affiliation? -- [New]
  11. Is Vinayaka Missions university approved for Haryana Government Jobs
  12. How will I do CS through correspondence?
  13. Is Ph.D program from CMJ Shillong approved by Haryana State Government for jobs in Universities and Private colleges
  14. Is correspondence course in B.Tech offered by Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved under all government norms?
  15. Which college can I get after scoring 79 marks in OBC category?
  16. List of AICTE approved institute which provides B.Tech Civil Engineering in correspondence mode?
  17. Merits and demerits of doing B.Tech from government university?
  18. Bharat university Chennai approved by UGC or AICTE? Will the degree be of any help to me in future? -- [Most Discussed]
14th February 2016, 01:30 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is MS university of Chennai a government or private university? Is it approved in Haryana?

Manonmaniam Sundaranar (MS) University is a government University and established by the Government of Tamil Nadu as a teaching-cum-affiliating University which offer many Bachelor and Master degree course. There are many college of Chennai is affilated to this University. It also offer the distance education.

So, If you want to take admission in the Master degree of this University then don't worry & take admission in this University. For details- http://www.msuniv.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?