2nd March 2018, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for CTET? Can I get job in any Army School after qualifying CTET?

Hello friends, I want to apply for upcoming CTET. I would like to know the procedure. Also let me know that I can get job in army school with the help of CTET?

30th March 2018, 03:47 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for CTET? Can I get job in any Army School after qualifying CTET?

Procedure to apply for CTET:

>>Go to the official website of CTET or click here.
>>Then, click on the relevant application form based on your qualifications.
>>Submit your personal information, contact information, educational qualification etc.
>>Then, upload your scanned photo , signature and necessary documents.
>>After uploading the scanned copies, pay the required fee through debit card or net banking or e-challan.
>> After successful completion of Payment, a confirmation page will appear on the screen. Take a printout or download the CTET confirmation page for future reference.

*** No, you can't get job in Army Schools through CTET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?