6th July 2011, 08:14 AM
hemalathaias

How to prepare for Civil Services exams while doing 2nd year in graduation in Horticulture? Preferred books for preparation of General Studies?

Dear Sir/madam,

I am doing 2nd year of my graduation in Horiticulture. Kindly suggest me, how to prepare for civil services exams from now. Also kindly suggest me the preffered books for preparation of General studies and others.

Thanks in advance for helping me in this regard.

Hema

13th July 2011, 11:42 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to prepare for Civil Services exams while doing 2nd year in graduation in Horticulture? Preferred books for preparation of General Studies?

Dear freind,
Civil service exam is the exam conduct by UPSC and through these exam you get the jobs ingovernment body.

To prepare for these exam follow following tips:

*Use of your time fully and do time management too
*Use standard books for these exam.
*Use short notes after each chapter you study
*See the pattern of exam by seeing previous year paper,if the paper is objective then give preference to objective problem and keep solving objective problem as many you can.

Books for General studies go for follwing publication:

*Upkar publication
*Tata mchraw hill publication
7th January 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Civil Services exams while doing 2nd year in graduation in Horticulture? Preferred books for preparation of General Studies?

whats the full procedure?
12th November 2013, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

preffered books for ias prelims and mains
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?