10th December 2021, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I study in Australia after 12th? Percentage required to be qualified?

I have passed my grade 12 management course scoring 48.80 percent . Can i apply for Australia?

13th December 2021, 03:09 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I study in Australia after 12th? Percentage required to be qualified?

Yes.
A minimum of 65℅ in the 12th grade is required to pursue bachelor's - BSc,
And other UG programmes provided at universities and colleges in Australia.
Lower Students with a percentage less than 60 can apply for Diploma and foundation courses, where the required minimum percentage is slightly lower.
15th December 2021, 01:23 PM
deepakkumarboudh

Default Re: Can I study in Australia after 12th? Percentage required to be qualified?

Yes, every student can study in Australia after 12th . Percentage required in 12th grade is minimum 65% and you can do U G degree in Australia.
15th December 2021, 02:27 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

There are certain minimum academic requirements to study in Australia after the 12th grade.

A minimum of 65% in the 12th grade is required to pursue bachelors and other UG programmes provided at universities and colleges in Australia.

Students with a percentage less than 60 can apply for Diploma and foundation courses, where the required minimum percentage is slightly lower.

As your score is 48.80 , you can go for Diploma and foundation courses.
15th December 2021, 03:23 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study in Australia after your 12. Students who want to study in Australia after 12th can take admission in a variety of vocational and higher education courses. The Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) helps them navigate and locate their study paths.

Percentage Required:-
°°° A minimum of 65 percent in the 12th grade is required to pursue bachelor's - BSc, and other UG programmes provided at universities and colleges in Australia. Students with a percentage less than 60 can apply for Diploma and foundation courses, where the required minimum percentage is slightly lower.
15th December 2021, 04:35 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° There are certain minimum academic requirements to study in Australia after 12th grade that is the candidate should have a minimum of 65% marks in class 12th grade to pursue graduation course in Australia.
You have scored just 48.8 80% in your 12th hence, you are not eligible to pursue graduation in any of the Australian universities because you do not qualify the criteria.
15th December 2021, 08:27 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

A minimum of 65 percent in the 12th grade is required to pursue bachelor's - BSc, and other UG programmes provided at universities and colleges in Australia. Students with a percentage less than 60 can apply for Diploma and foundation courses, where the required minimum percentage is slightly lower.
15th December 2021, 09:12 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

In order to study in abroad minimum of 65_70% is required to persue any bachelor's degree.

Those who have secured less than 60% can get admission in any diploma course.

The eligibility criteria also differs from university to university.
Thus if you are thinking of any reputed college than minimum 70% is required in class 12th with other requirements like
TOEFL
IELTS etc
15th December 2021, 10:07 PM
Msdhoni02

Admission to diploma level courses requires applicants to have scored 60% marks in class XII examination. For bachelor's degree admission, students must have scored at least 65% and above marks in class XII.

Then, you need to pass IELTS exam with a minimum band of 7 to get admission in reputed university in Australia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?