2nd March 2015, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to study MBBS in Australia? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

Hello
Is there a way to do MBBS in Australia instead of India.
What percentage to score in 12th and
what are the entrance exams to pay to apply.
Please advice me immediately

25th April 2015, 04:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study MBBS in Australia? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

There is no bar required in percentage of 12th as such to be eligible to study MBBS in Australia. However, the higher your percentage stronger is your application and the better is your chance of getting admission in reputed institutes. The institutes in Australia will mainly consider the scores in the entrance exams and resume along with statement of purpose.

The entrance exams are :-

- MCAT
For details, click here.

- TOEFL / IELTS
For TOEFL details, click here.
For IELTS details, click here.
14th March 2018, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study MBBS in Australia? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

Ian an Australian citizen doing my ib in India at present Ima in 11 th grade and will finish my 12th in 2019 June. l want to do my under graduate Mbbs in Australia do I need to appear.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?