9th July 2011, 08:10 AM
LAMPA

Courses that I can pursue after finishing B.Sc. based on Electronics?

I am pursuing bsc with physics, maths and electronics as my core subjects, but i wish to continue with electronics. Would you please tell me in detail that which are the courses that i can pursue after finishing bsc based on electronics???

8th October 2011, 01:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses that I can pursue after finishing B.Sc. based on Electronics?

There are several courses which can be pursued after B.Sc electronics. You can go in for the M.Sc course in the same subject area which will enhance your job opportunity. After finishing the M.Sc course you can go in for the PhD program if interested. This will help you enter in to the research field. After completion of you B.Sc you can also go in for the MBA also. You have also the option of applying for the various government sector jobs.
18th January 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses that I can pursue after finishing B.Sc. based on Electronics?

Can i do engineering only in electronics with out mathematics
18th January 2012, 09:47 PM
zilku

You can do further Studies in the courses after B.Sc:

M.Sc.

M.Sc. is a two-year post graduation course, which helps an aspirant to gain detailed technical knowledge about a particular discipline in Science. In addition to the course work, there are practical sessions in the program, which helps student to be familiar with the theoretical and practical application of various processes. Having a M.Sc., aspirants can further continue their studies in doctoral level. The M.Sc. course is an authentic boost up for those who wish to carry out research, and also to make fame.

MBA

Although MBA is an entirely different field, when comparing with the B.Sc. program, many B.Sc. graduates prefer post graduation in Business Administration. The main reason for this is its growth and the career opportunities prevailing in the sector.
18th January 2012, 10:21 PM
rvidyasagar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i do engineering only in electronics with out mathematics
Sorry, you cannot do Engineering without Mathematics!

All the best,

Sagar.
20th January 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

how to join m.tech after completing bsc in electronics, maths. computrscience...that we have to attend any entrance exams????
31st January 2012, 01:58 AM
swati_forum

There are several courses which can be pursued after B.Sc electronics. You can go in for the M.Sc course in the same subject area which will enhance your job opportunity. After finishing the M.Sc course you can go in for the PhD program if interested. This will help you enter in to the research field. After completion of you B.Sc you can also go in for the MBA also. You have also the option of applying for the various government sector jobs.
4th April 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

i don't want to teaching line....Is there is any other field i choose further??
14th March 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

i completed BSC in electronics, now i persuing for MBA . can u suggest which specialization should i prefer
in PG level.

waiting for ur valuable reply

regards
dinesh
10th June 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

i am intersted in electronics but all are saying less demand and saying no jobs can i know what can i do after finish bsc (maths physics electronics (or )maths electronics computers) can any one help me please
26th June 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing bsc with physics, maths and electronics as my corese ubjects, but i wish to continue with electronics. Would you please tell me in detail that which are the courses that i can pursue after finishing bsc based on electronics???[/QUOTE]
5th August 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

list of phd institues after bsc physics electronics mathematics
6th August 2013, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

What course will help my future i hav done with my diploma in electronics & communication engg..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?