16th July 2010, 04:19 PM
anujverma

Procedure to apply for education loan for higher studies?

Hello sir,
How can I get a education loan/schlorship for higher education.

Last edited by ForumStaffOne; 26th February 2011 at 01:39 PM.

Related Questions:
  1. Can any bank sanction education loan for higher studies in Sanskrit language?
  2. Can I apply for an Education Loan for my brother's higher studies if taken Home Loan last year?
  3. Can I get an education loan from Bank of Baroda having 95.2% in AP IPE?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  5. Disbursement procedure of Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan?
  6. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan for higher studies in Abroad?
  7. An education loan is Secured or Unsecured loan? What is the basic different between them? -- [New]
  8. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  9. How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?
  10. Education loan after passing from NIOS board for higher education?
  11. How can I get an Education Loan for my son's higher studies while having rental income?
  12. Can I apply for an Education Loan without any property mortgage for brother's Abroad studies?
  13. Can my father apply for an education loan if already taken an education loan for my sister's studies?
  14. Can I apply for another Education Loan if my previous loan amount of 2.5 Lac is pending?
  15. Education loan is possible after completing 1st semester backlog in 2nd semester of
  16. How can I get admission to study M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad being a poor candidate?
  17. Procedure to apply an Education Loan to study in other state?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
26th February 2011, 04:45 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for education loan for higher studies?

Procedure to apply for education loan for higher studies?

If You Will Face The Money Problem And Interested to Get Education Loan, Then Dont Worry, In Now A Days Manny Banks Provide Education Loans To That Students, Who Are Intrested to Continuing Their Study.

But You Will Apply for Education Loan Only When, If You Have Get The Admission In Some Good Colleges, After Getting Admission In Colleges, You Have To Ask Him To Provide The Loan letter Or A Proof Of Admission And Fees details Receipts.

And These Given Documents You Have To Submit In The Bank Along With Your Education Details, Only then You Will Get Educational Loan.

But Please Make Sure That, Your College Should Be AICTE Or UGC Approved, Only then Banks Will Offer You The Bank Loan On The Behalf of Your College Letter And The bank Makes an Agreement With the Student who Also has to Provide a Guarantee From The Parent Or Third Party. The loan Amount Is Disbursed in Installments And Remitted Directly to the College, After the Necessary Formalities Are Completed.

For More Details Please Contact The Banks Or Read the Following Given Attach File -
Attached Files
File Type: docx How To Get Education Loan.docx(18.0 KB, 205 views)
26th February 2011, 09:55 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

if you are studying in a good or the reputed college or the universities then you are likely to get the education loan for the higher studies very easily
only you have to get a letter from the college about all the details of the various fees that has to be paid .......
and also you have to fill the education loan form and along with it you have to submit the college brochure ......
10th April 2011, 12:38 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

hii,, apply directly to banks from a letter from college principal about your problems surely you can access loan , and try for schlorships from goverment,indianoil,....best of luck.
30th April 2011, 07:38 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Procedure to apply for education loan for higher studies
If You Will Face The Money Problem And Interested to Get Education Loan, Then Dont Worry, In Now A Days Manny Banks Provide Education Loans To That Students, Who Are Intrested to Continuing Their Study.
But You Will Apply for Education Loan Only When, If You Have Get The Admission In Some Good Colleges, After Getting Admission In Colleges, You Have To Ask Him To Provide The Loan letter Or A Proof Of Admission And Fees details Receipts.
And These Given Documents You Have To Submit In The Bank Along With Your Education Details, Only then You Will Get Educational Loan.
But Please Make Sure That, Your College Should Be AICTE Or UGC Approved, Only then Banks Will Offer You The Bank Loan On The Behalf of Your College Letter And The bank Makes an Agreement With the Student who Also has to Provide a Guarantee From The Parent Or Third Party. The loan Amount Is Disbursed in Installments And Remitted Directly to the College, After the Necessary Formalities Are Completed.
if you are studying in a good or the reputed college or the universities then you are likely to get the education loan for the higher studies very easily
only you have to get a letter from the college about all the details of the various fees that has to be paid .
and also you have to fill the education loan form and along with it you have to submit the college brochure

good luck
26th May 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

May I know full form of A I C T E
27th May 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

i took education loan for my B.E. Degree & now i have completed my degree... but now i want to go for M.E. So can i get loan from the same bank for my M.E. ?

please suggest me fast.. my no. is 9096323534
24th July 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

plz koi mujhe bank po exam clear krne ka tareeka bta do...............sheetal
24th July 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
May I know full form of A I C T E
all india council for technical education
6th August 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

hi...plz help me to knw... Is canara bank providing full interest subsidy scheme??? If ny 1 knw den plz mail me on [email protected]
7th August 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

I want letter proforma of which i have asked
21st July 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
How to procedure of education loan facilities, l have comp. BCA and appear to MCA second year
government engineering college of aurangabad (auto), plz get procedure how to apply this facilities.

Regarded to Anil D. Ade
Government engineering college aurangabad
Contact us :- 9422741366
4th September 2012, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

hi, when we should refund the education loan,is'it after completing "mca"? And one the fee paid during admission will be given to us after loan sanction or detecting that amount we get the loan?
30th September 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

please anyone can tell me about loan for b pharmacy i wants study but lack of money it is't possible my all friends r doing study i m a clinician ot technician but work is't better so please tell me in details in hindi language MY MOBILE NUMBER 08529797975
27th May 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

how will i fill up cheque,cross cheque,withdrawal form for taking loan?
6th June 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY BTECH BUT I HAVE NOT ATTEMPTED THE ENTRANCE FOR MTECH ,, BUT I WANT TO DO MTECH COULD I GET LOAN PLSS PROVIDE ME THE FULL DETAILS ABOUT IT
11th June 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

after bcom i planned to go for CA, but finance problem if i get education loan it would be better,but i'm in doubt what they will do if i don't able to return the same on the due date.
28th June 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

want to know to apply fpr educational loan my email id is [email protected]
10th July 2013, 01:58 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

Getting education loan is easier said then getting it.
No bank gives loan so easily.
To get education loan, you need to go and talk to branch manager and he/she will give you the form and all the details.
He/she would be asking about the college you are taking admission.
The better the college, easier it would be for you to get loan.
Try to aim college which are higher in rank to avail education loan easily

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?