13th July 2011, 01:23 AM
Divya Chadha

When and how can I apply for regular M.Com course from DU? Syllabus for the entrance exam? Will I be eligible for NET after doing M.Com?

Respected Sir/ Ma'am
I am currently pursuing BBS from College of Business Studies (DU). I want to pursue regular M.com course from DU next year.
When and how can I apply for it? What will be the the syllbus for the entrance exam?
Will I be eligible for NET after doing M com?

With Regards
Divya

Related Questions:
  1. Appeared in M.Com entrance exam 5 years back but not got admission yet
  2. Can I apply for NET exam after passing M.Com Part I with 56.65%
  3. What is the B.Com syllabus of DU? I want to pursue M.Com from the best colleges of DU
  4. Syllabus and eligibility for entrance exam of M.Com? -- [New]
  5. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  6. Is M.Com or M.Com (Honours) or MA(ECO) available in TMU? What is the duration of the courses?
  7. Dates of M.Com entrance exam? Date of sale of forms?
  8. When and how can I apply for regular M.Com course from DU? Syllabus for the entrance exam? Will I be eligible for NET after doing M.Com?
  9. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  10. Am I eligible for regular M.Com from DU after scoring below 50% in graduation?
  11. Fee for M.Com (Computers) and M.Com general courses at Osmania University?
  12. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I am a student of B.Com final year
  13. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me after completion of M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Career prospect of M.Com students? Details of future prospects in M.Com?
  15. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  16. Date of release of entrance exam of M.Com regular course in DU?
  17. Am I eligible to purse regular M.Com course having scored less than 50% of marks in B.Com in Correspondence?
  18. Am I eligible for NET exam after I complete my M.Com course?
13th July 2011, 04:48 AM
Uttam Nandi

Default Re: When and how can I apply for regular M.Com course from DU? Syllabus for the entrance exam? Will I be eligible for NET after doing M.Com?

Dear student,
Earning a degree in M.Com from DU is highly prestigious.
Now you are persuing BBS from DU. You must pass BBS with minimum 60% marks for applying for M.Com.
Well, for regular students entrance test is held towards the end of June or in the first week of July.
Exact date of test or submission of application form is notified vide it's circulars, information bulletins, press releases as well as through advertisements.
You are also advised to gather information regarding date of the test or submission of application form from the official department of commerce (North and South campuses).
To be eligible for admission you must secure at least 40% marks in the admission test. Separate merit list will be announced for general and reserved category.
Quote:
Will I be eligible for NET after M.Com
No, you won't be eligible for NET exam after doing master degree in commerce. As educational qualification required for NET is at least 55% marks in Humanities, Computer Science and application, Social science and electronics science from a recognised university.
Good Luck
17th July 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When and how can I apply for regular M.Com course from DU? Syllabus for the entrance exam? Will I be eligible for NET after doing M.Com?

sir,
i am doing b.com(h) from sol .can i do regular m.com course from du. how can i apply.
11th August 2011, 11:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divya Chadha View Post
Respected Sir/ Ma'am
I am currently pursuing BBS from College of Business Studies (DU). I want to pursue regular M.com course from DU next year.
When and how can I apply for it? What will be the the syllbus for the entrance exam?
Will I be eligible for NET after doing M com?

With Regards
Divya
dear friend,

M.COM are eligible for NET exam.eligibility criteria for NET exam is given below.

Eligiblity for appear in NET Exams -

Candidates belonging to the General Or Other Backward Classes, who have secured at least 55% marks in Master's Degree examination in Humanities and Social Sciences, Forensic Science, Environmental Science, Computer Science and Applications, Electronic Sciences etc are eligible to appear for this examination.

Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree final year examination and whose result is still awaited OR candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this Test.

For Junior Research fellowship – You must be between 19 –28 years of age.

For Lectureship –You should be at least 19 years of age

*** For admission in DU , you may contact to university website.

all the best
30th September 2011, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

sir i am student of M.A final year. in coorespondance 1st year result 65% marks. can i apply the net exam. my M.A is meruth univ. (Up)
27th March 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 165 marks in IBPS exam in CLERK............ KYA MUJHE INTERVIEW KA MAUKA MILEGA
15th May 2012, 01:24 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

For regular students entrance test is held towards the end of June or in the first week of July.Exact date of test or submission of application form is notified vide it's circulars, information bulletins, press releases as well as through advertisements.
You are also advised to gather information regarding date of the test or submission of application form from the official department of commerce,if you have have secured at least 55% marks in Master's Degree examination in Humanities and Social Sciences, Forensic Science, Environmental Science, Computer Science and Applications, Electronic Sciences etc are eligible to appear for this examination.

good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?