12th November 2011, 06:48 PM
meenachokkalingam

Is there any government job opportunity for those who have done MBA from Anna University?

my name is meena i did MBA in Anna University Affliated college now am searching government Job. is there any Government job opportunity and any government exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  2. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  3. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  4. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  5. Is there any job opportunity in government sector after completing my MBA HR?
  6. How to get a government job after completion of MBA(HRM) part time?
  7. Tancet 2010 information -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA course with 75% of marks from Anna University?
  9. Is there any opportunity for me to join a government job after completing BCA from Bharathidasan University Affiliated University College? Are there any exams for that? Details about all the government exams?
  10. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  11. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  12. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  13. MBA in Airport and Airlines in Anna University? Estimated fee and jobs?
  14. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  15. How can I get a job in government sector after B.Tech IT from Anna University Affiliated College?
  16. Can I get any government job opportunity after MBA finance?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.Phil course in Anna University for B.E.(CSE) and correspondence MBA(HR) candidate? -- [New]
  18. Biotechnology and Biochemistry? which one has more scope in future?
30th December 2011, 02:52 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any government job opportunity for those who have done MBA from Anna University?

To get a job with government of India you have to sit for the entrance test followed by the group discussion and personal interview for candidates who pass the entrance test. You cannot get a job directly as a MBA. There are several jobs on offer and every year UPSC, SSC conducts written tests for several departments and posts all across India. Even the state PSC conducts written tests for several posts for respective states every year. For banking sector IBPS conducts PO and clerical exams and the other banks which do no come under IBPS conducts there own PO and clerical exams. As per your interest and choice sit for the entrance exam to get a government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?