15th July 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering B.A correspondence in Bangalore? Universities offering B.A french?

Hello sir/madam i have french as optional languge in my 11th and 12th standard then i did diploma in french in correspondence in madurai kamaraj university. i m also doing delf exams... now iwant to do ba french in correspondence from bangalore. please give the details of university offering ba french and its contact no. reply soon!

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities in Bangalore offering BA degree through correspondence in french?
  2. Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  3. How much percentage is required in B.A to do B.Ed?
  4. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  5. Universities offering correspondence course in commerce/business administration? Are these universities recognized by the government?
  6. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  7. Which is the controlling authority of B.Ed colleges in India?
  8. Universities offering Correspondence in MBA Power Management?
  9. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  10. Universities offering recognized BPEd course through correspondence? What is the duration of the course? -- [New]
  11. Is it beneficial to pursue Ph.D in management from correspondence? List of universities offering this course?
  12. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
  13. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I do M.Tech computers(Correspondence or Distance)? Best universities offering it?
  15. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  16. How to apply for B.Ed in Distance learning mode after M.A?
  17. Universities offering M.Phil through Correspondence?
  18. Can I do B.Ed after passing M.Com in Annamalai University?
7th November 2011, 12:53 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Universities offering B.A correspondence in Bangalore? Universities offering B.A french?

Dear friend,

there are many colleges but about which university you talked about is the bangalore university where you can do B.A correspondence .
B.A french only offering by Delhi university so just go for it.
so
best of luck.
12th November 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering B.A correspondence in Bangalore? Universities offering B.A french?

Hi..
Need guidance to do correspondence BA in psychology in Bangalore Or Mysore University.
Kindly send the contact address & phone number to take the same forward. or may be give the
web site ID where we get the application for the same..
13th December 2011, 02:30 AM
priyanka8520

respected sir,
i have done french course 1st level from symbiosis, pune and passed the exam with distinction + . now wish to know when can i give delf exams and what scope do i have further, if i continue learning this language. please help.
13th December 2011, 12:23 PM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

Dear friend,

there are many colleges but about which university you talked about is the bangalore university where you can do B.A correspondence .
B.A french only offering by Delhi university so just go for it.
so
5th January 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

can we do ma based on the age
9th September 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

I would like to do my B>A in French. Could you tell me what are the main subjects and additinal languages that i should learn along with?
19th February 2014, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

my education level is 12th std , i need to do B.A french i have finished(DELF)please tell me what i should do.
6th August 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Myself Diploma Mechanical Engineer ,age 43 years ,having 24 years Industrial Experience wish to study BA External , where it will prefer Pune university or Tilak vidyapeeth
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?