19th July 2011, 11:49 PM
trinbh

How to pursue Masters programme in USA? Eligibility criteria for the exam?

Hi,
I have done my BDS from a recognized dental school in India. I am planning to settle in USA. So i want to know about the masters programmes in USA and the eligibility examz I have to rite down?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to pursue masters in Computer Science from USA after B.Com Honours?
  3. Nanotechnology is possible after B.Tech (IT)?
  4. How may I pursue PhD in Pharmacy (pharmaceutics) from USA?
  5. Chances of getting a job in USA for Masters in Pharmacy holder after marriage? What other course can I pursue apart from MS? -- [New]
  6. Criteria for scholarship for studying Masters programme in abroad?
  7. Is there M.Phil/Ph.D course in Mathematics?
  8. Can I do Ph.D related field after doing M.E electronics and control engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to do pursue Ph.D with masters degree from IGNOU?
  10. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in USA offering this programme?
  11. Names of the universities to pursue masters programme in Germany in the field of Aerospace?
  12. Is there any scholarship programme available for master course in Japan, Korea for Ghanaian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for the same?
  13. Eligibility criteria for full scholarship details for admission in USA for masters?
  14. How to do CS course after taking B.Com honors?
  15. Procedure to pursue doctorate course in Law from USA after Masters in Law from National University of Law Punjab?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D being a candidate having completed BE in CSE and MBA in HR?
  17. What is the eligibility to pursue PG programme?
  18. How should I pursue masters after completing graduation in B.A programme with Maths
28th July 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue Masters programme in USA? Eligibility criteria for the exam?

Hi,
I have done my BDS from a recognized dental school in India. I am planning to settle in USA. So i want to know about the masters programmes in USA and the eligibility examz I have to rite down?
11th December 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue Masters programme in USA? Eligibility criteria for the exam?

what is the scope of MS degree in civil engineering in USA?
11th December 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

what are the top universities for MS degree in civil engineering?
23rd August 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

hi i have compleated my graduation with english literature and compleated my mca from Indira Gandhi National university India I want to take admission in MS usa do they accept degree fro open university pl guide
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?