21st July 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in graduation to do MBA in Delhi University?

I wants to know that What percent should be in graduation for doing MBA from Delhi University.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required for MBA? University names for correspondence MBA?
  2. Eligibility for MBA from Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the colleges to pursue graduation from Delhi University? How much percentage is required and what is the fee structure?
  4. Minimum percentage required for taking admission into post graduation in Chemistry in Delhi University?
  5. Where can I apply for MBA course having secured 38% in Graduation?
  6. Is it advisable to do MBA after completion of graduation in Arts?
  7. How many seats are reserved for reservation quota in Delhi University for 2 years full time MBA? Percentage required to get admission in Delhi University through FMS entrance exam?
  8. Aggregate percentage required in class 12th for Open schooling graduation at Delhi University?
  9. Eligibility to study and fee expenses of correspondence MBA in Delhi University?
  10. What percentage in graduation is required for doing MBA in nit durgapur?
  11. What is the marks percentage required to become a News reader in future after completion of English honours from Delhi Unversity?
  12. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for the Entrance Exam to join MBA course from Delhi University?
  13. Percentage required in graduation for MBA in Nirma University
  14. How much is the percentage required in graduation for admission in MBA
  15. Minimum Percentage Required to pursue M.Sc in Zoology in DU? -- [New]
  16. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission?
  17. How much percentage is required in graduation for MBA?
  18. Required Eligibility criteria to join MBA course in Delhi University? Duration for this course? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for this course?
28th February 2012, 05:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in graduation to do MBA in Delhi University?

You have not mentioned your educational qualifications. The minimum eligibility for applying for the MBA course is a graduation in any discipline. It is important to secure the graduation from a recognized university or college. Regarding the minimum percentage of marks needed, it is 50%. In case of the special category candidates it is 45%. The selection will be based on entrance examinations such as CAT, MAT etc. Based on the score secured in any of the entrance exams you will be short listed for the GD and interview round.
23rd May 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in graduation to do MBA in Delhi University?

I am doing my B.E 1st year from Anna university.I would like to go in solar energy field after BE. what higher study is needed for that .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?