24th September 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Required Percentage of Marks to apply for the Entrance Exam to join MBA course from Delhi University?

i would like to know that how much % they want and is there any entrance exam
MBA from Delhi Univesity

Related Questions:
  1. Required Eligibility criteria to join MBA course in Delhi University? Duration for this course? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for this course?
  2. Am I applicable to MSc in computer science and MCA?
  3. How many seats are reserved for reservation quota in Delhi University for 2 years full time MBA? Percentage required to get admission in Delhi University through FMS entrance exam?
  4. How to get admission in M.Com?
  5. Which course is best after BSc chemistry? I have scored 49%
  6. Will I be eligible for Osmania Ph.D Test after completing MSc Computer Science?
  7. What is the minimum percentage required to join MA program in DU? Can a B.Com student join this course?
  8. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to join JBT course in Delhi University?
  9. Eligibility for MBA from Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is Bachelor in Catering degree eligible for doing B.Ed?
  11. How to pursue masters after B.A history?
  12. Required Percentage of Marks in Graduation to apply for IAS and IPS? Which Books to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  13. Which entrance exam is required for MBA in finance from Pune University
  14. Can I do MCA after doing 12th with 67% in commerce computers by Ajmer Board
  15. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  16. Does Delhi University offers MBA in Hotel Management? In which entrance exam I have to apply for admission? -- [New]
  17. After M.Ed can I do PhD in Education? What other higher studies options are there?
  18. What should I be doing after passing B.Com?
17th January 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Percentage of Marks to apply for the Entrance Exam to join MBA course from Delhi University?

what is the essential qualification oe taking MBA admission into Delhi University ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?