21st July 2011, 11:25 PM
majhianand

Can I do M.Sc. in Geology having completed B.Sc. in Geology?

I am studying B.Sc in geography , Can I do M.Sc in geology after graduation .
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Better option between M.Sc Geology and M.Sc Chemistry after B.Sc in Geology? -- [New]
  2. Which PG is better? M.Tech in applied geology, Msc petrotech. or Msc geology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of universities conducting M.Sc Geology in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Geology in the year of 2003?
  4. Detailed information about the distance universities offering M.Sc Geology for B.Sc Geology passed candidate?
  5. Am I eligible for MSc Geology after doing BSc Physics?
  6. How to join MSc Geology in distance education? I have completed BSc in Geology Distance
  7. How can I join MSc in geology?
  8. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  9. Will I be able to do MSc Geology after completing BSc Geography or BSc Applied Science or BSc Geography?
  10. Can I apply for M.Sc Geology if completed B.Sc(BT.ZC)?
  11. Studying BSc Geology : What should I choose after completing BSc if interested in Geology subject?
  12. Date of declaration of UPSC Geologist Exam results?
  13. What are the job opportunities for me in geology in Pune after completing MSc Geology?
  14. Which PG is better after appearing for BSc in Geology at MJ college, Jalgaon?
  15. Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?
  16. which are the universities providing MSc geology in distance?
  17. What is the qualification to do MSc in geology?
  18. Eligibility criteria for doing MSc Geology? Notification date and syllabus of MSc Geology exam?
19th November 2011, 11:48 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc. in Geology having completed B.Sc. in Geology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by majhianand View Post
Thanks
" Yes " you can do M.sc geography course after completing B.sc course .

>>> M.sc geography is an post graduation course . The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into 6 semester . there is some many colleges are offer this course . the eligibility criteria for M.sc course is differ from institutes to institutes .

>>> For Msc course you should be qualified for bachelor degree in science stream like B.sc , with 50% percentage of marks from recognized university. your belong from sc/st candidate relaxation is given for 45% percentage of marks .

>>> Some colleges are conducted entrance examination , there give admission according to the percentage of marks in the entrance examination . So you should be take special care in entrance examination .

so i suggest you , if your interested to apply for M.sc course then apply for the course .
20th November 2011, 05:56 PM
brijesh2970

Quote:
Originally Posted by majhianand View Post
Thanks

Dear friend,
I am please to inform you that you can definitely do M.sc in geology after completing yor B.sc in geo geography. Duration of this course is 2 years divided into four semesters.

Good Luck!
26th March 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Iam doing my B.SC BIOTECHNOLOGY final year i wish to join M.SC GEOLOGY , which institute is offering that Discpline to my qualification list out some colleges pls Balaji from pondicherry
24th April 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

i am doing bsc (m p cs) shall i qualify to do msc geology
24th April 2012, 03:18 PM
bunty00

hey,
For Msc course you should be qualified for bachelor degree in science stream like B.sc , with 50% percentage of marks from recognized university. your belong from sc/st candidate relaxation is given for 45% percentage of marks .
Some colleges are conducted entrance examination , there give admission according to the percentage of marks in the entrance examination . So you should be take special care in entrance examination .
so if you are interested to apply for M.sc course then apply for the course .
24th April 2012, 03:20 PM
bunty00

hey,
For Msc course you should be qualified for bachelor degree in science stream like B.sc , with 50% percentage of marks from recognized university. your belong from sc/st candidate relaxation is given for 45% percentage of marks .
Some colleges are conducted entrance examination , there give admission according to the percentage of marks in the entrance examination . So you should be take special care in entrance examination .
so if you are interested to apply for M.sc course then apply for the course .
5th December 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

can we do msc geology of msc in petroleum geology or petroleum geophysics after doing majors in geography and minor in enivironmenal sciences
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?