21st July 2011, 11:47 PM
princy arora

Do I have an opportunity to get a seat in top branches like CSE?

hello!
according to last year statistics, i am getting seat in chemical and metallurgy in nit warangal,can i have an opportunity of geting shifted to any other top branch like cse......?is it advisable to join the college with the hope of getting shifted to cse after the counsellings.?please give me reply fast
me waiting here!

6th July 2015, 09:29 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Do I have an opportunity to get a seat in top branches like CSE?

>> As per you are getting a seat in chemical engineering then my first advice is to you that computer is no better than chemical because today in the field of the petrochemical and chemical department there is a big demand of its professionals so you have to choose as there are very few professionals of this field but you can see that about 30 percentage of total is of computer and mechanical engineering candidate so you have to go for it.

>> But if still you want to get in the computer then the provision of stream changing is in second year of degree where you have to write the letter to the dean that you want to get computer engineering and you can get it because first year is same for all basic science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?