25th July 2011, 12:55 PM
vibha panwar

How can I do Marine engineering after studying 12th science

i m studied in 12th science K.V(PHULERA) n i wnt 2 do marine engg, n how can i do it n when did paper occur.......pls rlpy

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Marine engineering after studying 12th science
  2. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  4. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  5. Is it possible to get into Marine Engineering after BCS(Computer Science)? Forms to be filled to get into Marine Engineering?
  6. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  7. How to join marine engineering after studying B.E Computer Science?
  8. How to go for B.E Marine engineering after passing 12th?
  9. Eligibility to get admission in Marine Engineering after scoring 60% marks in 10th but average marks in 12th?
  10. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  11. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy after scoring 52% marks in 12th -- [New]
  13. How to join marine engineering? I am studying in 11th standard
  14. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  15. Colleges offering B.Tech in Marine? Eligibility of loan for the course?
  16. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  17. Can I join Shipping and Logistic course at the age of 36? Opportunities available after completing the course? Names of institutes offering these courses?
  18. How should I join Merchant Navy as a merchant officer? I am a SY Mechanical Polytechnic student
6th July 2015, 09:34 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I do Marine engineering after studying 12th science

>> you can get the admission in marine engineering after passing the 12th for this you have to Crack the engineering entrance exam of-

AIEEE

IIT

After passing it you can apply for online counselling and fill out your choices of colleges and stream that you want to get admission and after the counselling has been declared the result you can submit your fee in collage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?