27th July 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Where will I get the forms for admission in Patna University? What is the tution fees?

My Wife want to pursue B ED from any college of Patna University at Patna.
(1)Kindly let us know when I will get the forms for admission?
(2)Is the admission on the basis of entrance of on the basis of marks?
(3)What is the tution fees applicable?

22nd January 2012, 02:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where will I get the forms for admission in Patna University? What is the tution fees?

As per my knowledge for pursuing B.ed course first of all you have to clear your graduation or masters with minimum of 50% of marks and then you have to appear for the entrance exam.After qualifying in entrance you can apply for the college where you seek to get admission.Admission will be granted on the basis of entrance tests comprising of a written test group discussion and interview.Yet the admission date is not declared as soon it will declare we will let you know.And for detail you can check the websites of the colleges.The fee structure of B.ed courses varies from distance to regular and from university to university.For regular classes the course fee is around 50,000pa to 70,000pa and the fees of distance learning course is a bit less than the regular.L ist of colleges in Patna , Bihar are:-

Islamia Teachers' Training (B.Ed.) College

Patliputra Teachers Training College

Sattar Memorial College of Education

St. Xaviers College of Education, Patna
17th March 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where will I get the forms for admission in Patna University? What is the tution fees?

my sister want to take admission in graduation(english honours),currently she is giving her board exams.when will we be able to get the forms and what is the percentage cut off for it?Kindly inform me about the fee structure too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?