1st August 2011, 11:41 PM
anki707

What type of questions will be asked to an engineering graduate person in Bank PO?

what type of questions will be asked to a engineering graduate person in bank po interview?
I have qualified for ANDHRA bank po interview.
kindly guide me.

13th August 2011, 11:48 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of questions will be asked to an engineering graduate person in Bank PO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anki707 View Post
what type of questions will be asked to a engineering graduate person in bank po interview?
kindly guide me.
ANDHRA BANK PO INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

As you are a engineering graduate there will be some questions related to your engineering subjects and some common questions from bank sector and general awareness.. So prepare some basic questions before you are heading up to the interview...

-> Hope u must have attended some of the company interview's before its going to be the same like that where you have to maintain some standards...

-> Just be CONFIDENT and COMMUNICATE clearly with full energy then for sure you can clear the round..

-> I have attached some of the e-books and sample questions which might help you for your preparation...

-> Just go through it.. am sure you will clear the round...

All the Best..
14th August 2011, 12:08 AM
aisham

Default Re: What type of questions will be asked to an engineering graduate person in Bank PO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anki707 View Post
kindly guide me.
Friend it's not that they will ask different question from different feild stream they will ask the question related to the post for which you have been called.
The questions from the past experience of some people who had gone through interview are given below:
1) introduce, yourself, family, academics and work experience
2) why banking b(most expected)
3) you will be posted in a rural area are you ready for that
4) name some international credit rating agency
5) tell something about international business environment
6) what is TARP
7) what is RTE
8) why do you want to join the bank when you have done engineering (most expected)
So, these types of questions are asked. Be confident and you will be able to answer all because they do not ask very difficult but general question. Just start reading newspaper because question on current affair are also asked mostly.
All the best
9)
14th August 2011, 09:51 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

I've attached a file containing all the expected questions which could be asked by the interviewer.You should refer this.
Attached Files
File Type: doc 64interviewquestions.doc(165.0 KB, 375 views)
4th January 2012, 06:51 PM
georgian3293

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-rocks View Post
I've attached a file containing all the expected questions which could be asked by the interviewer.You should refer this.

Thanks buddy !!
This Doc is really great help for me...
9th January 2014, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

which type of questions will be asked to a psychology graduate person in a bank interview?please guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?