5th August 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue LLB in any Delhi College after passing graduation from Delhi University?

I have completed my graduation(B.com pass) from Delhi University in the year and i got 43% marks. whether i am eligible to pursue LLB in any college in Delhi ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do graduation in Economics from Delhi University after completion of 12th commerce?
  2. Is it possible to do LLB through correspondence from UP?
  3. How to pursue LLB from Mumbai after graduating with 33% from delhi University? What is the fee structure?
  4. Do I need to compulsorily appear in Entrance Exam to pursue LLB? Can I do LLB in Hindi Language? -- [New]
  5. Can I do LLB after Graduation from Delhi university and CS together?
  6. How can I do LLB after scoring 42% in graduation(B.Com) from Delhi University?
  7. Colleges that have LLB 3 years course?
  8. Date of sale of forms of Delhi University? What is the last date for it?
  9. Am I eligible to do LLB course after completion of graduation with 41% marks? What is the age criteria followed to do the LLB course?
  10. Can I get into Delhi University for LLB course after scoring 43% in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Minimum Percentage Required to pursue M.Sc in Zoology in DU?
  12. How to take admission for BSc Honors in Physics?
  13. Am I eligible for admission in LLB(3 years course) after completing B.A graduation with 40.66%? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is outsider Delhi candidate eligible for DUMET? Are those students who had done their 12th from outside Delhi and pursuing graduation from DU, eligible for the same?
  15. What is the procedure for doing LLB in delhi through distance education?
  16. Which are the colleges to pursue graduation from Delhi University? How much percentage is required and what is the fee structure?
  17. How to do LLB after competing graduation with 47% marks in Delhi University?
  18. How to do LLM course after completing B.Com?
16th August 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue LLB in any Delhi College after passing graduation from Delhi University?

i am a b.com student.. how i can i get into llb? what are the various entrance for that?
20th December 2013, 03:21 PM
AMOLSHIRSAT

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to pursue LLB in any Delhi College after passing graduation from Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation(B.com pass) from Delhi University in the year and i got 43% marks. whether i am eligible to pursue LLB in any college in Delhi ?
yes you can.

best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?