8th August 2011, 06:04 PM
swapnil.629

Details regarding B.Sc course through correspondence?

Dear SIr,

My name is swapnil gurjar. I have done HSC 12th science. I have completed Diploma in Interior Design. I am working in Architect firm. I want to do Plain BSC correspondence. Can you please provide me the details related to BSC course ( Correspondence ) & fee structure on my email ID. My email ID is [email protected]. I am waiting for replay.

Thanks & Regards,
swapnil gurjar

Related Questions:
  1. How to study M.Ed through correspondence after completing BSc, B.Ed?
  2. Information about BSc Astrophysics? Details about the colleges for BSc Astrophysics in correspondence course in Chennai city?
  3. Is it possible to do MSc Nursing in correspondence after completing BSc Nursing? Details about the colleges?
  4. How can I do BSc through correspondence?
  5. How to do B.ed through correspondence? I have done BSc in Biology
  6. How to do Post BSc Nursing correspondence? I am a GNM Nurse having 2 years experience -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Details regarding the Entrance Exam for B.Ed course in Correspondence after completion of BA in Correspondence?
  8. How to apply for B.Sc course in Correspondence?
  9. Correspondence LLB is recognized by government? Details of colleges offering correspondence courses? -- [New]
  10. List of Universities offering B.Sc IT in Correspondence?
  11. Details of institutes for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical?
  12. Can I do BSc IT through correspondence?
  13. Can I do BSc IT(Correspondence)? Is it beneficial to do after passing 12th and while pursuing C.A?
  14. List of colleges providing correspondence course in BSc?
  15. Is M.Tech correspondence having the same value as the full time M.Tech? Details about the M.Tech correspondence colleges in Bangalore?
  16. How to pursue MS through postal correspondence? Details about the correspondence course and the eligibility criteria to take up the exam?
  17. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  18. How can I join the correspondence course for BSc Microbiology?
2nd March 2012, 01:29 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding B.Sc course through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swapnil.629 View Post
Dear SIr,

My name is swapnil gurjar. I have done HSC 12th science. I have completed Diploma in Interior Design. I am working in Architect firm. I want to do Plain BSC correspondence. Can you please provide me the details related to BSC course ( Correspondence ) & fee structure on my email ID. My email ID is [email protected]. I am waiting for replay.

Thanks & Regards,
swapnil gurjar

There are many Universities which has the access to bachelors program in distance mode including Bachelors in Science [general]. You may opt for Indira Gandhi National Open University [IGNOU]. The University is approved by the University Grant Commission and Distance Education Council and has its center all across India. The minimum duration of the B.Sc program is 3 years however it can extend up to 6 years. The fee will cost you around Rs. 3,000/year. The syllabus includes Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Life Science.
For more detail you may refer to the official website of IGNOU.
27th September 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding B.Sc course through correspondence?

hi sir,
Myself simi, i just wanted to know dat whether it will help me if i do bsc chemistry course in correspondence while pursuing bbm shipping??? and can you plz tell the job opportunities?
MY MAIL ID S [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?