3rd July 2010, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam should I give to pursue M.Tech Nanotechnology course after BSc Biotech?

Sir,
am nisha.j, am doing b.sc biotechnology final year.i want to do m.tech nanotechnology in universities with sty fund.which entrance exam should i perform,whether common entrance exam or nanotech exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges in Maharashtra offering B.Sc in Nanotechnology and their entrance exams?
  2. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  3. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  4. Post graduate industrial biotechnology program better than M.Tech in biotech after B.Sc biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology?
  6. Universities offering M.Tech course in Medical Nanotechnology for this year?
  7. Can I change BSc Biotech to B.Tech Biotech
  8. Am I eligible to do M.Tech after BSc Biotech?
  9. Best colleges for Biomedical engineering? is it better than Biotechnology? Scope in future?
  10. Mtech nanotechnology in banasthali vidyapeeth jaipur -- [New]
  11. Which is better between M.Tech industrial Biotech and Medical nanotechnology?
  12. Can i appear M.Tech after completing B.Sc(Biotechnology)? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  13. Are PCM subjects enough to be eligible to pursue B.Tech Nanotechnology? Does Amity University offer any B.Tech and M.Tech courses in Nanotechnology?
  14. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Nanotechnology?
  15. What should I do after completing 12th medical? Which course will be better for BSc Biotech with MSc or B.Tech Biotech with M.Tech?
  16. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course?
  17. List of Institutes offering M.Tech. in Medical Nanotechnology? I have also qualified GPAT with AIR 1193.
  18. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
31st May 2011, 08:25 PM
stranger351

Default Re: Which entrance exam should I give to pursue M.Tech Nanotechnology course after BSc Biotech?

Generally for Mtech course you have to give GATE exam.
As you are in Bsc so after completion of your Bsc you are eligible for GATE.
And better your rank you will get better college.
So study well to get good and reputed college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?