11th August 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for recruitment if I hold a current backlog?

i got aggregate 58 percent in my academics but have a current backlog. m i eligible for campus?
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT?
  2. Can I get job in Accenture if completed B.Tech(ECE) with a backlog?
  3. Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for CICS Mainframe Trainee post?
  4. A student which has one year gap in degree along with one current backlog is eligible for Syntel campus placement?
  5. Will I be eligible for Syntel Campus Recruitment being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of B.Tech having secured 80% and with 1 backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for Birlasoft Recruitment after having a backlog in 3rd year?
  7. Completed B.Tech with Backlogs in 2nd Semester : Can I apply for any job?
  8. Details to apply for the winter training at NTPC
  9. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE?
  10. Will TCS hire candidate with one backlog pending?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for the government job if I have a backlog in particular subject?
  12. Am I eligible to apply in WBPSC Assistant Engineer(Civil) recruitment if had a backlog in 2nd year of B.E.? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility for TCS joining after holding a backlog?
  14. Am i eligible for TCS, CAPGEMINI, Wipro, IBM companies after scoring 63% in B.Tech
  15. Will I be allowed to join if got placed in iGATE but failed in a subject of B.Tech 7th semester?
  16. Can I get a job in IIT companies like WIPRO, Infosys after completing BCA with 75%
  17. Am I eligible for TCS Recruitment being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester of MCA with a backlog?
  18. Will I get placed in HCL company after scoring 58% in 10th and 75% in intermediate
14th April 2016, 11:34 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for recruitment if I hold a current backlog?

The eligibility to appear in Campus recruitment drives varies from one company to another company. Some companies allow the candidates to participate in Campus recruitment drive even if the candidate has one or two backlogs and some companies does not allow the candidates who have backlogs. So, I suggest you to check the eligibility criteria required before attending the Campus recruitment drives.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?