6th August 2010, 01:27 PM
deepak kumar 2015

Which are the courses at PG level after doing graduation in Maths ONRS from IGNOU?

SIR, good morning. i am doing graduation in math onrs from IGNOU. i want to know about the courses at PG level. i am interested in make my carrier in ISRO or NASA. plz reply soon.........

7th August 2011, 09:17 PM
saurav9889

Default Re: Which are the courses at PG level after doing graduation in Maths ONRS from IGNOU?

friend it's good as u can apply for a pg degree in maths after completing ur grad. see friend for isro the openings are mainly in the field of astrophysics,electronics and mech. engg.try to complete your b.ed side by side when doing pg.
15th December 2011, 02:43 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which are the courses at PG level after doing graduation in Maths ONRS from IGNOU?

hi i am happy to say you have so many PG courses after completion of you graduation in maths such are M.sc maths ;M.tech &electronics and all teh best
10th March 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madad,
i have completed my B.Sc(maths), B.Ed(maths). now i would lyk to do MSc maths thru distance mode. plz hlp me out whether MSc maths is provided by IGNOU.
30th October 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I PARTICIPATE IN IGNOU BED ENTRANCE EXAM. KINDLY SAY THE DATE ON PUBLISH OF ENTRANCE TEST
19th July 2014, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi, sir, I am Rajan Mishra. I have done graduation from maths honours. I want to do msc(maths honrs) from IGNOU. Can you plz inform me all information related to it on cell no- 9716069658 and mail id: [email protected].

Thanks,
Rajan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?