8th August 2010, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

How to enter government colleges as a professor after completing M.Tech degree?

sir,
im currently doing my M.TECH in biotechnology at SRM university,im much more interested in teaching career....so can anyone direct me how to enter goverment colleges as a proffessor after completing my M.tech degree???

30th May 2011, 04:19 PM
pooja bhartii

Default Re: How to enter government colleges as a professor after completing M.Tech degree?

yes.. you must crack NET/SLET first. NET/SLET is state level examination held every year by UGC to recruit assistant professors to teach in universities. You can enter as an assistant professor in government college.
3rd June 2011, 11:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to enter government colleges as a professor after completing M.Tech degree?

If you wish to be a lecturer then once you complete your masters you will be eligible to appear for NET exam. This being a National level test it is conducted by UGC. If you are currently in the final year then you can appear for the next exam in December. You can also appear for the state level exams. You will get all the required information in UGC site.
31st December 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

How to enter government colleges as a professor after completing my Ph.D.?
11th May 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am doinp my b.com and m in the last year.could you counsel me how to become a professor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?