24th August 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

University offering Chemical Engineering or Petrochemical Engineering degree? What is the fee structure?

dear sir plase give me reply aeap, i passed degree(BSc MPC) now i need engineering certificate from any university i.e chemical engineering or petrochemical engineering or any engineering regarding chemical so please give me reply which university offers this course and what are the elegibility conditions and how much they are charging these details required

thanks in advance regards
sreenivas.

Related Questions:
  1. Mumbai University BE in Chemical Engineering 7th Sem. Petrochemical and Refining Technology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Petrochemical Industries offering Summer Internship to B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. What is the procedure for admission in best petrochemical engineering college? Fee structure for the same?
  4. Am I eligible for IES exam after completing bachelor degree in petrochemical engineering
  5. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad?
  6. Which subjects should I study in my secondary school so as to join the Petrochemical Engineering? Which university is the best for Petrochemical Engineering?
  7. Are M.Sc(Tech) and Petrochemical Technology equivalent to B.Tech (Petrochemical Technology)?
  8. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Last date to fill the forms for AMU EEE?
  10. Which are the polytechnic colleges offering evening studies diploma in Chemical or Petrochemical engineering in Chennai, Bangalore or Kerala?
  11. Which are the colleges offering Petrochemical courses?
  12. Can i do Diploma in Chemical Engineeringa dn Petrochemical streams simultaneously? -- [New]
  13. Is Petrochemical engineering course better? Top Petrochemical engineering colleges in Karnataka?
  14. Is there any college offering masters degree in chemical engineering in India?
  15. Names of the best universities in any European Country for PG in Chemical Engineering or any discipline related to chemical engineering?
  16. Can I study M.Tech in Biotechnology in GITAM University if pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  17. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?
  18. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
1st November 2011, 09:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: University offering Chemical Engineering or Petrochemical Engineering degree? What is the fee structure?

There are many universities offering Chemical engineering degree or petrochemical engineering degrees. The fee structure of these courses varies from university to university. Some of them are IIT-Kharagpur, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi and BITS Pilani. These are some of the top colleges in India. Chaitanya bharathi institute of technology also offers chemical engineering course.
7th January 2012, 03:17 PM
nishant242424

Default Re: University offering Chemical Engineering or Petrochemical Engineering degree? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir plase give me reply aeap, i passed degree(BSc MPC) now i need engineering certificate from any university i.e chemical engineering or petrochemical engineering or any engineering regarding chemical so please give me reply which university offers this course and what are the elegibility conditions and how much they are charging these details required

thanks in advance regards
sreenivas.
"you can try in iit s bits pilani and bhu aligarh etc it will cost you about 50000per year"
16th May 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

college fee for petrochemical eng?
3rd May 2014, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I got 89 in Chemistry in CBSE12th.
Got 89 total in JEE MAINS 2014 OUT OF WHICH 57 IN CHEMISTRY.

The marks above shows that Iam better in chemistry than other
subjects. I do not have biology. Pl sujject best Engg College nad Branach for B.tECH
3rd May 2014, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th Sc CBSE.2013 with 86% aggregate & 83%(PCM), I do not have BIO.In JEE Mains 2014 I got 89 marks total, out of which in Chemistry 57.
I also did well in chemistry in all the exams & tests.

I like to pursue BE/B TECH where the branch has got more with chemistry .Pl suggest branch, Names of the institutes, scope of getting admission with the above marks, fee structures, hostel charge with mess dues etc.

My e-mail id & mob no - [email protected] & 9435543978.

SHOUNAK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?