27th August 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Can a domicile of Maharashtra be eligible to write MPSC Exam?

is it necessary to be domiciled of maharashtra to give mpsc examination for joining maharashtra police force..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write Maharshtra state examinations for taking admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra? What entrance exams should I need to write for the same? I don't have domicile of Maharashtra
  2. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  3. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  4. How many attempts are allowed for MPSC exam for open categories?
  5. Can a candidate having domicile of Maharashtra appear in common entrance exam of Assam?
  6. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  7. Will I be eligible for admission in defence quota? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  8. Can I apply for MPSC or UPSC after having domicile certificate of Bihar?
  9. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  10. Eligibility of MPSC for non-domicile candidate?
  11. What is the domicile status in Maharashtra?
  12. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  13. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for MPSC if I have completed graduation with less percentage marks? -- [New]
  15. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  16. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra PMT? My parents are from Maharashtra but I have done my study from 1st to 12th from MP
  17. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Requirements for domicile of Maharashtra?
17th October 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a domicile of Maharashtra be eligible to write MPSC Exam?

Can non domicial of maharastra apply for mpsc exam
4th June 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

IS DOMICILE CERTIFICATE IS COMPULSORY FOR MPSC REGISTRATION & EXAM ?
9th December 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

outside maharashtra student can apply for the mpsc exam???
30th April 2015, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i am domicile of Karnataka But I have done my education maharashtra (1st class to Graduation) am i eligible for MPSC,
Please give me your suggestion , i am waiting for your valuable replay
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?