1st September 2011, 07:59 PM
P.DURGA DEVI

Any jobs for Ladies with Intermediate Qualifications?

Sir,
I am Durga from Vijayawada. I have completed my intermediate. I am interested to do railway job. So please kindly inform me if there are any jobs for ladies with the intermediate qualifications send me details this is my mail id- [email protected]. Hoping for good response.

12th September 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any jobs for Ladies with Intermediate Qualifications?

Hai i am A.HARIKRISHNA from kadapa iam completed in inter 74percent inbi.p.c i have any job in companeys pls inform.Thank u. [email protected]
13th September 2011, 01:45 PM
satya surya narayana

Smile Re: Any jobs for Ladies with Intermediate Qualifications?

yes there are some jobs in railways with intermediate qualification but of low salary like announcement person,receptionist
28th September 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I am santosh i completed intermediate with 75% marks tell any jobs in railways and banks [email protected]
14th December 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am Sravsnthi from Hyderabad. I have completed my intermediate. I am interested to do railway job. So please kindly inform me if there are any jobs for ladies with the intermediate qualifications send me details this is my mail id- [email protected]. Hoping for good response.
14th December 2011, 08:14 PM
nikeetaa muthiyan

Thumbs up Re: Any jobs for Ladies with Intermediate Qualifications?

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.DURGA DEVI View Post
Sir,
I am Durga from Vijayawada. I have completed my intermediate. I am interested to do railway job. So please kindly inform me if there are any jobs for ladies with the intermediate qualifications send me details this is my mail id- [email protected]. Hoping for good response.
Dear Madam,
You can apply for railway jobs.
There are some post like announcement person,receptionist where you get a job but these jobs are of less salary.

Best Of Luck !!!
26th December 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for announcement person,receptionist.i have complete my graduation in computers.pls me the details.........
my email id is [email protected]
27th April 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Any job for ladies with intermediate Qualification in bank or any office in kadapa?

I have 84% in intermediate. my id is [email protected] plz me the details.
7th May 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir,recently i had completed my intermediate from M.P.C english medium,now i am studying B.tech 1st year C.S.E in kmm.I got 71% in intermediate,if there any jobs to girls then plz send details to my email id:[email protected].
18th May 2012, 10:38 PM

Smile Re: Any jobs for Ladies with Intermediate Qualifications?

hai i am suri
20th May 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I am Chandraveer singh katoria from gwalior i have completed my intermediate. i am interested to do railway job. pleasse kindly inform me if there are any jobs for indies with tha intermidiate qualifications send details this is my mail [email protected]
mob.8817257048
20th June 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I am santhosha i have complited my intermideat with 6o% .I am intrested to do the job and i am doing degree 1st year.so please kindly inform me if there any jobs for inter send details this is my Email ID [email protected]
11th October 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I AM S. Naga Sri i have completed my intermediate with 88%. I am interested to do railway job and i am studing deegre1st year(b.com tax). So please kindly inform me if there are any jobs for inter qualification send details. This is my email id nagasri [email protected]
11th October 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

i am s. naga sri had completed inter with 88% now i am styding deegre if there are any jobs please send to this e mail id nagasri sunkara
@gmail.com
11th October 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i am completed inter with 88% now i am styding deegre if there are any jobs please send send to this email id nagasri [email protected]
23rd October 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am Pavani from Vijayawada. I have completed my intermediate. I am interested to do railway job. So please kindly inform me if there are any jobs for ladies with the intermediate qualifications send me details this is my mail id- [email protected]. Hoping for good response.
23rd October 2012, 09:38 PM
rocksabhijeet
Member+

Hi.....................,

I suggest you to be graduate before applying railway jobs

Railway Exam ---
* Clerk
* Assistant clerk
* Typist
* Ticket collector
* Grade D jobs
* Sweeper

Thanks
5th November 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am Geeta from Noida. I have completed my intermediate. I am interested to do Company job. So please kindly inform me if there are any jobs for ladies with the intermediate qualifications.Please call me on 9650706246.I am looking Hindi company. Hoping for good response.
13th March 2013, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am completed intermediate in2010.iam interst to do a railway announcer job plz tell how to apply that job my contact no is 7382303738
18th March 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

sir this is pavan i have completed my intermedite with 87% iam interested to do any job in railways.could you plss help me what type jobs available with intermediate qualification and when they released notifications for applying them.plss give me reply in detail my email id:[email protected] hope you help for my best future.thank you sir.
19th March 2013, 01:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

On the basis of 10+2 there are not many jobs but still there are some for which one can apply.

You can apply for following exams if you want to do a Government job after 10+2.

-You can apply for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination for Data Entry Operators and Lower Division Clerks.The selection is based on the written exam and skill test.

-There is SCRA Exam for those who want to join Indian Railway. But you must have physics,Chemistry and maths in 10+2 to apply for this exam. SCRA is Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam.

-SBI Clerical Examination is there for 10+2 students who have got 60% marks. You must have computer knowledge of you want to apply for this exam.The selection will be based on the written and interview.

-Railway TTE job is also available for 10+2 passed students.

-Postal Assistant for India Post also requires 10+2 passed candidates.

So the above jobs are all government jobs and you have to be very well prepared for the examination if you want to get these jobs.

There are many private jobs also available for 10+2 but you must have some skills with 10+2 if you want to do private jobs.
2nd April 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am prashanthi from hyderabad. I have completed my intermediate. I am interested to do railway job. So please kindly inform me if there are any jobs for ladies with the intermediate qualifications send me details this is my mail [email protected]. Hoping for good response.
9th April 2013, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i m varsha can i get any goverment job after completing my intermediate? Plz tell me job for women after intermediate?
10th April 2013, 05:48 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friends…… ..

Girls with the intermediate qualification jobs are ;

If you belongs to PCM in your 12th then you can apply for SCRA posts in INDIAN RAILWA
And you can apply for SSC posts also.

And youcan apply for TC posts in thr railway also.

And you can choose APSRTC posts also.

And choose various jobs like clerical, typists, Bpo, Data entry, Receptionist and get jobs in media fields also.

All the best
11th July 2013, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

sir,

this is reshma from yzag. i cmpleted my inter by securing 90% and qualified in eamcet. i want to start working in any govt. sectors. please inform me if anyone knows. i'm in need. please help me.
my id--- [email protected]
17th July 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i have completed my intermediate by securing 91% i want to do any govt job in hyderabad please tell jobs for ladies
9th August 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed 10 2 with PCM with 67% which govn.job can i get for the lady i am vinita singh
14th August 2013, 09:23 PM
kasipati arun

You said that you were completed intermediate so,you can join any coaching center for vro,vra and bank clerks.You have to work hard 2-3 months before notification released for these jobs.choose the coaching 2-3 months.after coaching ends 2-3 days gap exams should there likewise you should schedule your timetable for coaching.So,there is no scope for forget in exam what you learn at coaching centers.
15th August 2013, 11:02 PM
Tai 1

Girls with the intermediate qualification jobs are ;

If you belongs to PCM in your 12th then you can apply for SCRA posts in INDIAN RAILWA
And you can apply for SSC posts also.

And youcan apply for TC posts in thr railway also.

And you can choose APSRTC posts also.
8th September 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my intermediate.i had interest to do job in railways is there any job vacancy?
11th November 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Any jobs for ladies with intermediate qualification ?
Requested sir ,
I am completed intermediate(biology) with 61% marks.i intrasted to do job in south indian railway.so please sir inform me any jobs notification in railway department.please....contact 8897594823.
11th November 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Any jobs for ladies in south Indian railway department with intermediate qualification ?
Requested sir ,
I am completed intermediate(biology) with 61% marks. I interested to do south indian railway department .so please inform me any jobs notification in south Indian railway department .please contact 8897594823.
20th November 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

please let me know about any govt jobs with inter 48% marks my email id is [email protected]
26th November 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

i am sravanthi. i am completed my intermediate(C.E.C) 2008, with 70%. at present i am pursuing CA(IPCC) in Hyderabad. at the same time i interested to do bank job. so please inform me any jobs in banks Or related to my studies.my mail [email protected]
3rd February 2014, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Requested sir ,
I completed my intermediate with stream of BI.P.C. I was interested to do job in south indian railway.so please sir inform me any jobs notification in railway department.please....
please provide details to my email id:[email protected]
3rd February 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Requested sir ,
I completed my intermediate with stream of BI.P.C. I was interested to do job in south indian railway.so please sir inform me any jobs notification in railway department.please....
please provide details to my email id:[email protected]
8th July 2014, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Iam Padmini i have completed my intermediate and due to my financial problems in my family i have stopped my studies but Iam SC Region I realy wanted to do have an Opportunity in Govt. Department in Railways as any Post I have 4 years Experience in Job Field Can u see my Resume in Monster.com
[email protected]
4th February 2015, 01:53 PM
veena.chinnari

Sir,
I am veena from Hyderabad. I have completed my intermediate. I am interested to do railway job. So please kindly inform me if there are any jobs for ladies with the intermediate qualifications send me details this is my facebook id [[email protected]] Hoping for good response.
14th February 2015, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir ;This is Maipathi Akshitha I secured 97.3% in intermediate with my eamcet rank 35332 in academic year 2012-2014. i am interested in doing government job ( such as SBI clerk) I hope you would inform me through my mail [email protected] if there any jobs or any entrance exam related to my qualification thanking you yours sincerely Akshitha.
31st March 2015, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

hi I belong to s.c category I have completed my intermediate I'm in b.s.c second year now can I get any job in railway?
5th April 2015, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

sir,
my self Aisha siddiqui and i have recently passed my intermediate from u.p board and i like todo goverment jobs in any field please inform me if any job is available for me ..!
Its my contact no coz i dont have an email accounts 9120846442
Thank you
23rd April 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Myself MINHAJ FATHIMA i have recently completed my mpc inter 2 year and i am belong to telangana state and i am interested to do government
jobs like railway field or in banks and i hope that i will get job very faster in telangana
Hoping for best result
My contact number 9618374962 i don't have any email account
25th September 2015, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir i Am k.vara lakshmi from secunderabad i have complete my degree 1st year bcom generals i want to do railway job so please kindly inform me if there any jobs for ladies with the intermediate qualification send me details this is my mail id 9177746361 hoping for giving good job
3rd July 2017, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am lavanya from done.l am completed intermediate (MPC) with 96% .l am interested to do railway & bank job.so please kindly inform me if there are any job for ladies with inter qualification send me details this is my mail id [email protected] hoping for good response
5th September 2017, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Tejasri from vizianagaram.l am completed intermediate (MPC) with 74.5% . Now I am studing in degree 3 year as private. l am interested to do railway & bank job.so please kindly inform me if there are any job for ladies with inter qualification send me details this is my mail id [email protected]. Hoping for good respond
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?