3rd September 2011, 01:15 AM
Naren.hazare1

Can I go for BCA after the completion of 12th with Commerce and weak in Programming?

I'm now studing 12 commerce im interested in bca but im weak in programing so can i go with bca is it deffecult plz suggest me proper solution

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to study BCA for 12th Commerce student? Scope of BCA and MCA?
  2. What should I opt after BCA if I am weak in programming and not interested in pursuing MCA?
  3. Being weak in programming can I get job in a good company?
  4. How to join BCA course after completion of 12th Class in Commerce?
  5. Can I go for Animation after BCA ?
  6. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  7. Animation programme in 2D and 3D after BCA?
  8. Is is a right choice for me to do BCA course after completion of 12th Class in Commerce? What will be the career scope of this course?
  9. Is BCA difficult for Commerce student due to Programming Languages?
  10. Can I do BCA and MCA after 12th without Maths?
  11. Can I do BCA without having Maths after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing Commerce without Maths?
  12. Which course is best for programming among B.Sc CS, B.Sc IT and BCA?
  13. BCA or B.Com from GNIIT: better option after 12th standard with commerce? Percentage required in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can i do BCA in Kerala after completion of my 12th in commerce stream?
  15. What kind of work is preferable for a B.Tech(CSE) candidate who is weak in Programming Language?
  16. Which course to select after completion of 12th Commerce which will give a good job in future? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for MCA course after completion of my BCA degree? I have done my 12th with commerce stream
  18. Am I eligible for MCA course after completion of my BCA degree? I have done my 12th with commerce stream
3rd September 2011, 09:31 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for BCA after the completion of 12th with Commerce and weak in Programming?

Yes, you can go for BCA course after the completion of 12th with Commerce.

It is most common that many of the candidates soon after the completion of their 12th in Commerce will go for
-B.Com
-BBA
and other commerce related courses at Graduation level.

But there is nothing in wrong choosing BCA course if you have great interest to do this course.

Being week in Programming does not matter. You have just completd 12th and going to purse Graduation and Post Graduation. You can gain more knowledge and overcome your problems of Programming at these levels.

Try to get admission for BCA course in a good college and learn the subject knowledge during your course of study and attend for the Interviews in and around your area.

I suggest you to join in job if you have been selected for a job after the completion of Graduation rather going to higher studies. But join if the company is so famous and your job designation is too a good one.
3rd September 2011, 12:26 PM
goutam1222

Default Re: Can I go for BCA after the completion of 12th with Commerce and weak in Programming?

look , going for BCA after 10+2 commerce is nothing wrong. interest to know computers well is a good idea. but first of all u have to think that how much time you can give to your education portfolio. Just doing BCA will not take you anywhere. Your target should be MCA, if you are going for BCA. MCA's are equivalent to B.Tech computer science and B.Tech IT. now the point comes to your favorite subjects ; is it maths, statistics, etc. or is it logical thinking that you like most...both of these or one of these helps you to identify your future prospect in BCA+MCA. look lakhs of students are involve in doing these courses so you have to become good enough to make your mark. after MCA doors are more open academically as compared to B.Tech , because you are getting a master degree afterall. so you can appear in NET organised by UGC,CSIR and lots of others.
So take a deep breath and think about your logical skills because that is what you are going to need when it comes to computers and circuits.
hope i helped you someparts.
3rd September 2011, 02:16 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

yes, you can go for BCA after the completion of 12th with Commerce.

if you are strong in maths then I think programming will be easy for you.

but if you are facing problem with programming, then yu must avoid the BCA course.

after doing you have to do basically software programming oriented job.

and it may create problem in your future.

so you can choose given below subjects

>>BBA.

>>BBM

>>LLB

>>CS.

>>hotel management.

etc.

all the best.......
3rd September 2011, 04:18 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
yes, you can go for BCA course after completion of 12th in commerce..

But to get admission in BCA course you must have maths in your 12th..

So, if you have maths in your 12th then you can go for BCA course..

As you are saying that you are weak in programming, then it would not create any problem at the time of taking admission in BCA course..
But you have to work on it, when you are pursuing your BCA course.
So, go for it..
All the best..
23rd February 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am in class 12 commerce i am very week student
28th April 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

I AM A COMMERCE STUDENT I HAVE TAKEN MATHS BT NOT C.S CAN I DO BCA???
6th May 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

i am a commerce student . my subjects are business studies, economics with statistics ,computerised accounting and
computer application . do i hv the quality to join for bca after 12
18th April 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

can i join for bca as i'm a 12cmrce student without maths and not too good in computer?
what are the other courses apt for me?
please help me....
2nd May 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

can i take bca? i had taken commerce stream with computer science but not good in computer science. what do i do?? i am looking for a course which can help me get a job in future.
21st August 2014, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for BCA after the completion of 12th with computer science subject in commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?