3rd September 2011, 12:06 PM
atuljohri

Procedure to get an educational loan?

Dear Sir
i just wnt to know about complete fee structure along with each and every thhing to get education loan

regards
atul johri

6th May 2012, 11:41 AM
praj143

Default Re: Procedure to get an educational loan?

Well....
If u want to apply for education loan then u have two choice
if you want to online then go to bank website and fill up the form of education loan nd if u want to offline then u go to nearest bank branch where your hometown present because he ask a permanent address.. Nd ask to manager for the procedure of education loan he will ask ur percentage nd entrance rank,etc. Nd then gives u form nd other document, it will take about 15 to 20day ofter completion of every thing u got a loan. U can take loan upto 10 lakhs
26th May 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

IS I WILL GET A EDUCATION LOAN FROM SBI FOR B.TECH FROM WBJEE?IF YES THEN WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE ?
27th May 2012, 12:13 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

You can approach the nearest branch of a bank in your area or the bank at which your father, mother or any of your family members have account: Your previous educations records: fathers income details: admission details for the above course: details about the course and job opportunity after the completion

You go to the Bank with above details: approach the education loan officer: Give will ask the details and you show all the documents you have:I hope you will get if the course is eligible for aid.
7th December 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

is i get educational loan for doing m.b.a?if yas then what is the procedure?
11th December 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

I am doing hotel management. I have a percentage of 40% marks in 12th exam. Am I eligible for the education loan?
27th March 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I passed CA CPT with 50% of mark.I have no money to join CA IPCC level.So I want an educational loan.Can I get it?What can I do now?
16th July 2013, 12:55 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

If you want to get education loan, then you should go to the respective branch and talk to branch manager.

However, if you have secured admission in well reputed college like IIT or IIM, then its very easy to get education loan as the bank has surety that you would be able to pay back your loan after getting placement.
Your education loan process is also become easy.

All the best
7th December 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY ELIGIBILITY TO GET EDUCATION LOAN?
10th June 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

EDUCATION LOAN CAN APPLY MTECH STUDENTS GOT A SEAT IN JNTU. PARENTS INCOME BELOW ONE LAKH AND BELONGS TO SC CATAGERY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?