5th September 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

How can I force NIFT Jalandhar to refund my fee?

hello sir, i took admition in fashion designing first sem at niift jalandhar. but due to some personal and financial problem i have to cancel my seat. but they are not refunding my fees. so please sir please tel me the right way to convince them to refund my fees atleast 50%.
please sir help me that how can i force them to return my fee as soon as possible. i shall be highly thankful to u for this help.

1st September 2015, 12:07 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I force NIFT Jalandhar to refund my fee?

Sorry to say that bro but they are not giving a single penny in form of refund. You cannot take any legal action against them because they own have terms and condition when it comes to admission fees. You have only one option that is request i would like to suggests you directly contact to the director or dean of the college and tell them your problem , may be they will helps you and you will get refund but its not sure they will help you out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?