9th September 2011, 08:54 AM
nikhil maheshwari01

Which are the short term courses in distance education or correspondence?

hello ,
m doing fy bcom n now i want to do few more short term courses in distance edu. or correspondence because i cant travel distance for further studies n i dont have any study options in this small town ..

so plz can u help me ??

20th April 2012, 02:53 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which are the short term courses in distance education or correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhil maheshwari01 View Post
hello ,
m doing fy bcom n now i want to do few more short term courses in distance edu. or correspondence because i cant travel distance for further studies n i dont have any study options in this small town ..

so plz can u help me ??
You have to be more precise with you question. You will have to mention your choice of course or atleast the course you are interested in to get the proper guidance. Normally the short term course are termed as Diploma course and are either of 3 months, 6 months or 1 year.
Some Diploma course which you can choose from are: Diploma in Computer Application, Fine Arts, Multimedia Animation and Animation, Mobile Reparing, Computer Hardware, Hair Styling, Event Management etc.

I would suggest you to choose the course from a future perspective, which will help you in the career ahead and would be an added advantage and would assist you with the degree course which you are pursuing or want to pursue for a bright career.
9th May 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the short term courses in distance education or correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhil maheshwari01 View Post
hello ,

so plz can u help me ??
Hello,

There are many short term certification courses in finance and management and software also offered by an institution called IFM, u can take these courses throughout India. u can mail them at ifm,[email protected] or call 09986357680
30th July 2012, 12:29 AM
samatha89
Member+

Red face Re: Which are the short term courses in distance education or correspondence?

You have to be more precise with you question. You will have to mention your choice of course or at least the course you are interested in to get the proper guidance. Normally the short term course are termed as Diploma course and are either of 3 months, 6 months or 1 year.
Some Diploma course which you can choose from are: Diploma in Computer Application, Fine Arts, Multimedia Animation and Animation, Mobile Repairing, Computer Hardware, Hair Styling, Event Management etc.

I would suggest you to choose the course from a future perspective, which will help you in the career ahead and would be an added advantage and would assist you with the degree course which you are pursuing or want to pursue for a bright career.
4th March 2014, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello. I am a student pursuing BDS degree in Bangalore. I am very much interested in doing some correspondence course. Can u please suggest what should i opt for?
2nd June 2014, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

hi I have passed bams in2009.i have experience of 3 years as assistant ophthalmologist. I m interested for doing correspondence courses related to ophthalmology. please suggest some courses. duration near about 6 months to 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?