11th September 2011, 12:23 PM
adityadv

Reputed Colleges offering M.Tech in Chemical Engineering? How to get admission in these colleges?

HEllo sir,
I aditya from andhra pradesh asking you a question reguarding my career opurtunities.

What are the reputed colleges offering M.Tech in chemical Engineering other than IIT/NIT's?

If there are, please reply me how to get addmitted into those colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges which are providing M.Tech in Chemical Engineering without valid GATE score?
  2. List of colleges providing MTech in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure followed for getting admission? -- [New]
  3. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  4. Which are the colleges in India offering M.Tech programme in Chemical Engineering?
  5. Best colleges to pursue MTech in Chemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? I have completed diploma in Chemical Engineering
  7. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  8. Is JNTU Hyderabad offering M.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  9. Which are the reputed colleges and entrance exams to do M.Tech in USA after completing Electrical Engineering?
  10. List of colleges offering Petro Chemical Engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  11. Scope of Chemical Engineers? List of colleges offering PG in Chemical Engineering?
  12. List of reputed colleges which offer M.A.(Archaeology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  13. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Chemical Engineering at Pune?
  14. Colleges providing B.Com with chartered accounting course in Coimbatore? How to get admission in reputed colleges in Coimbatore?
  15. What are the reputed colleges offering admission in PhD twice in a year?
  16. Names of the best universities in any European Country for PG in Chemical Engineering or any discipline related to chemical engineering?
  17. Information regarding the colleges offering M.Tech in CS?
  18. List of colleges offering M.Tech course in Chemical Engineering in Delhi without any entrance exam? Which college is suitable for me after scoring 70% in B.Tech?
15th December 2011, 07:48 AM
pradosh998
Member+

Default Re: Reputed Colleges offering M.Tech in Chemical Engineering? How to get admission in these colleges?

Hello,
List of colleges offering M.Tech course in Chemical Engineering in Delhi without any entrance exam are given below along with the address and website for your convenience :

1) Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology
Address : Azad Hind Fauj Sector-3, Dwarka (Pappankalan),
New Delhi,
Tel :91-11-25099050
Fax : 91-11-25099022

2)Indian Institue of Technology,
Address : IIT P.O. Hauz Khas, New Delhi 110016
Tel : 26591710, 26597294
Fax : 26863473, 26591721

3)Guru Premsukh Memorial College of Engg
Address : Sector -13, Rohini, New Delhi-110085

4)Consortium India Ltd,
G-6 (3rd Floor),
NDSE Part I,
New Delhi 110049
10th January 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Reputed Colleges offering M.Tech in Chemical Engineering? How to get admission in these colleges?

name of m tach college in chemical engg except dheli
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?