28th January 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Universities in Chennai offering Ph.D with correspondence after MCA?

I am doing my second year MCA programme in Gandhigram rural institute. I want to pursue phd
by correspondence after completing my MCA. Is it possible to do by correspondence? If it is means, please prefer some universities in chennai

Related Questions:
  1. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  2. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  3. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Mathematics? Procedure to apply?
  4. Is it fine to do MCA correspondence? Best universities offering MCA correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of universities offering correspondence MCA in Allahabad? -- [New]
  6. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  7. Correspondence universities offering PhD course to a candidate who has secured 55% in M.A.(Economics)?
  8. Possibility of doing Ph.D without M.Tech after MCA? List of the universities in India offering Ph.D after MCA?
  9. Universities offering Integrated M.Tech+Ph.D in Astrophysics programme for MCA graduate?
  10. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  11. Universities offering correspondence PhD in Human Resource in India? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Is it beneficial to pursue Ph.D in management from correspondence? List of universities offering this course?
  13. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  14. Can I eligible to pursue Ph.D if pursuing MCA from correspondence?
  15. Whether correspondence MCA has equal value of Regular MCA for SSC and IBPS aspirant? List of universities in Bareilly?
  16. How may I do Ph.D in Java? List of universities offering such course? I've completed MCA with 67% marks
  17. PhD after MCA (correspondence) is possible? Can I go for BioInformatic as my PhD topic?
  18. List of correspondence universities which offer PhD in Anthropology in Delhi
30th January 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities in Chennai offering Ph.D with correspondence after MCA?

Phd in Management
17th April 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities in Chennai offering Ph.D with correspondence after MCA?

am completed mca, i want to do phd in part time,
suggest me how to do phd.
24th June 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO Ph.D BY CORRESPONDENCE RELATED TO FOOD
29th June 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

can i do phd programs in management by correspondance method? can u name few Indian universities or institutes providing this facilities ?
31st August 2011, 11:49 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

you can do your Ph D in Computer Science from the colleges which offering Ph D course. Some of them in Tamil Nadu are:
Arulmigu Kalasalingam College of Engineering, Krishnankoil
B. S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College, Chennai
Kongu Engineering College, Erode
Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore
You can go through the official website of Annamalai University for the Ph D course also.
8th December 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

i have done B level(MCA) from DOEACC can i do PHD in computer science through corresspondence and write the universities conducting it
5th June 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

i hold an MA in hospitality. I want to do a PhD in Hospitality Management by correpondence please help
25th June 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

i have completed MCA and working in engg college since 23 years i want to do phd in management pl, guide
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?