12th September 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

How may I apply for 1 year course in automotive technology in German universities? What'as the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? I'm going to finish my BE with mechanical engineering stream

I'm going to finish my B.E(mechanical engineering). I like to join the automative technology 1year course in german universites. Please tell me what are the procedures & elegialities to join that course...?

Related Questions:
  1. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  2. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  3. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  4. Procedure and guidelines to apply for Internship in Mahindra Automotive for Mechanical 3rd year student? -- [New]
  5. What is the minimum marks required to get in GATE?
  6. Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard?
  7. Which university is the best to study Automotive Engineering? Procedure for the same? I am doing 2nd year mechanical engineering in Chennai
  8. What is the percentage required to get admission in german universities? I am pursuing B.Tech final year mechanical engineering
  9. Can I apply for Automotive Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  10. What's the criteria and procedure to apply for jobs in German embassy? I am pursuing my graduation and advanced level German language course from Goethe Institute, Delhi. can I apply for jobs after completion of these two courses?
  11. Want to know about foreign universities offering MS degree? Procedure based on GRE, TOEFL? Eligibility criteria?
  12. What are the job opportunities available in German country for B.Tech mechanical engineering students? What's the procedure for pursuing MS from Germany?
  13. Is this necessary to learn German language being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering as Mechanical is good in German?
  14. Can I get a seat in German University after scoring 67% in mechanical engineering? How much can I earn per month?
  15. Preferred course after diploma in Automobile to get good job?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
25th October 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I apply for 1 year course in automotive technology in German universities? What'as the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? I'm going to finish my BE with mechanical engineering stream

i want to know about how can i apply german tec courses?i'm finished advance level exam2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?