17th September 2011, 03:33 PM
bhuvaneswari chellaiah

Which college is the best to apply in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?

i want to know about BL enterance exam. I'm 34 years old female with married. I want to join BL college. which BL college is best to apply in Tamil nadu. what about fee. how mant i study for BL. I complete B.A. (Economics) for 1995-95. percentage 55%. and I passed some diploma course in computer.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is the best to apply in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  2. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  3. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  4. What is the fee structure for B.A, BL in Tamilnadu Law college?
  5. What is the fee structure for B.A degree course?
  6. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  7. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  8. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  9. In which college could I apply after scoring 161683 AIR? Details about the fee structure and placements?
  10. Being a physically challenged person of other state(Kerala) how can I get admission for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Colleges? What is the fee structure? How can I apply for it online?
  11. Best college for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks required to join the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How much fee is required to do graduation in Finance Management course? -- [New]
  13. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  14. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  15. How to apply for education loan? Fee structure of Motilal Nehru for MCA?
  16. Is there any college in Bangalore where I could take up CFA course? What is the total fee structure? How to apply for it
  17. What is the fees for OBC category for admission in B.E?
  18. Fee structure for BHM?
3rd January 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college is the best to apply in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?

I AM STUDYING UG 1ST YR.(VIS.COM). CAN I STUDY M.A ANIMATION
3rd January 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college is the best to apply in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?

CAN I GO FOR ANIMATION AFTER B.Sc VIS.COM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?