24th June 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for education loan? Fee structure of Motilal Nehru for MCA?

i want to apply for education loan,for which i need the fee structure of motilal nehru for mca
i need the fee structure including college fee plus hostel fee plus other expenses related to
my course mca.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  2. How may I get details about fee structure of MCA in AMU and JNU? How may I get full details?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  4. Details about MCA colleges in Bangalore with reasonable fee and good placement record? What should I do if I can take education loan only upto 4 Lacs?
  5. Details of B.Tech course along with fee structure for JSS Academy? Recommended bank to take education loan for this course?
  6. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  7. Scope, placement, duration, fee structure and education loan facility for studying Marine engineering?
  8. Is it possible to take educational loan for MCA distance mode course?
  9. Fee structure for B.Tech at KIIT? How much education loan can I get for each expense?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA
  11. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  12. Fee structure including hotel charges for B.Tech course? Which are the good banks to take education loan?
  13. Fee structure in NICMAR University? Can I take education loan? Procedure for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fee structure and process to get management seat in NICMAR? Will bank provide education loan for this institute?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan? -- [New]
  16. What is the M.Phil fee structure at Madras University? How to take educational loan for the course?
  17. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  18. Hostel and Tuition fee structure of KIIT University for Engineering? How to get education loan being an SC student?
6th October 2018, 09:28 PM
srkallinone

Default Re: How to apply for education loan? Fee structure of Motilal Nehru for MCA?

MNNIT (Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad) offers MCA course. Admission will be based on entrance exam NIMCET. MCA course fees for MNNIT, Allahabad is around Rs.80,000 per year including hostel charges.

MNNIT Fees Structure (Per Semester)
- Caution Fee : Rs.2000 (Once In Course)
- Enrollment Fee : Rs.100 (Once In a Course)
- Alumni Fee : Rs.100 (Once In a Course)

- Tuition Fee : Rs.35,000
- Semester Exam Fee : Rs.1500
- Registration Fee : Rs.100
- Development Fee : Rs.250
- Insurance Fee : Rs.280
- Medical Fee : Rs.250
- Library Fee : Rs.250
- Laboratory Fee : Rs.250
- Recreation Fee : Rs.500
- Placement Fee : Rs.375
- Email Fee : Rs.425
- Hostel Rent : Rs.375
- Electricity and Water Charges : Rs.750

Education Loan[/COLOR]
You can apply online for education loan to bank after comparison of loan interest and benefits etc.

Steps
- Visit the loan section on official website of bank.
- Fill the application form online OR Download and Fill the application form.
- Submit your application along with all supporting documents.
- Bank will verify your documents.
- After verification, Bank will approve or reject the loan.

Required Documents
- Passport Size Photograph
- Photo Identification Proof
- Residence Proof
- Academic Documents
- Admission Proof
- Income Proof of Co-Applicants
17th July 2021, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for education loan? Fee structure of Motilal Nehru for MCA?

Fees structure of MCA in private colleges in the basis of MAH MCA CET marks for OBC students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?