1st November 2012, 11:36 PM
dhanashreekamath1003

What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics

i am microbiology graduate and want to pursue my career in food nutrition and dietetics . what is the procedure for getting admission in msc in food nutrition dietetics i mean like entrance tests etc ? and as you said for this career you need to be food science graduate so ..........is this career good for me ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  2. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  3. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th
  4. Is there nutrition or dietetics or food management course available for PG program in Madurai Kamaraj University(Madurai)? When will the admission procedure be occurring?
  5. Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics
  6. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  7. Details about admission and procedure for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D. in Food and Nutrition
  9. What should I do to be eligible for lecturership in government colleges?
  10. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan? -- [New]
  12. Is it true that regular courses are equivalent to corresponding courses? Which courses will help me achieving a great career if I dont pursue Masters?
  13. When is the entrance exam for MSc in food and nutrition in colleges of Mumbai?
  14. What is the procedure to pursue the course in nutrition and dietetics from IT college lucknow
  15. Continuing M.Sc Dietetics having 20 years gap after first year?
  16. Is there Nutrition or Dietetics and Food Management course for PG in Madurai Kamaraj University? When will the admission open?
  17. Dates of MSc entrance exam of food science and nutrition of SNDT college, Pune? What is the admission procedure?
  18. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after passing BSc in Hotel Management?
12th December 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics

Is Msc in food management same as Msc in nutrition and Dietetics?
11th January 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics

scope of food and nutrition hons. b.sc in job?
13th January 2013, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

when is the last date 2 get the admision for year 2013 in m.sc in dietitics
27th March 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

fees for msc in dietetics
3rd May 2013, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

i m a house wife and done B.sc. home sci in 2004, M.sc in family resource management 2007. now i want to go for courses related to food n dietrics
i want a correspondence course.
kindly guide me for this.you can contact me at [email protected]
4th May 2013, 04:56 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

M.Sc. in Food , Nutrition involves study of food, its nutrition, diet,
preservation etc.

It is a two year postgraduate course.

You can become a Dietician after doing this course.

Eligibility for M.Sc. in Food and Nutrition –

Graduation ( B.Sc. ) in food and nutrition or equivalent with 50% marks from a recognised college.

There is no entrance exam as such, but some universities may conduct.

You will have to check tjis with the particulat university only.

Colleges offering M.Sc. in Food and nutrition in india –

Sam Higginbottom institute of Agriculture Technology and Sciences, Allahabad

PSG College of arts and science, Coimbatore

Tilak Maharashtra vidyapeeth, Pune

Sri Akilandeshwari Women’s College, Tamil Nadu

University of Mumbai, Mumbai

University of Kashmir, Srinagar

Women’s Christian College, chennai

5th May 2013, 02:08 AM
vkghanghas

Go to these college get prospectus fill it sbmit and give exam based on merit you will get admission
Best Colleges offering Courses in Nutrition & Dietetics

1) Lady Irwin College, Delhi University

2) Institute of Home Economics, New Delhi

3) Women's Christian College, Chennai

4) Bishop Choolaparambil Memorial College for Women, Kottayam

5) SNDT Women's University, Mumbai

6) G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology

7) Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University

8) Ethiraj College for Women, Chennai

9) Banasthali University, Jaipur

10) Gandhigram Rural Institute
30th June 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I completed my B.A plus 1 year diploma in dietetics, health and nutrition plus 3 months internship in a hospital may I eligible for m.sc in food and nutrition?
9th July 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligiable for M.Sc in food and nutrition with B.Sc in (computers,maths and chemistry) from Dharwar University Karnataka
1st August 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I have completed CHEM(H),from biochemistry.Am i eligible for M.sc in food & nutrition.
25th December 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to get admission in msc in food nutrition & dietetics.please guide me.and tell me some government university to provide this course.
15th June 2014, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MSC in food and nutrition as I have passed bsc with botany zoology and chemistry
9th August 2014, 12:56 AM
sukeshni more

Zoology graduate and want to pursue my career in food nutrition and dietetics . what is the procedure for getting admission in msc in food nutrition dietetics i mean like entrance tests etc ? and as you said for this career you need to be food science graduate so ..........is this career good for me ?
26th March 2015, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

I m BHMS. What documents needed for MSc.CND? N what other procedure for MSc.CND?
24th August 2015, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

IHAVE COMPLETED MSC IN NUTRITION AND DIETETICS I WANT TO DO PHD IN NUTRITION FROM NIN WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR ADDMISSION
11th February 2016, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my gradutation with math hons , now i want to get admission in m.sc in food nutrition dietetics, so i want to know what id the procedure for admission, plz tell me
14th March 2017, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

What will be the procedure to take admission in MSc.CND after B.H.M.S
24th June 2017, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges in India provide an opportunity to get an admission in Msc. Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics without an entrance examination?
17th February 2020, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to govt job after doing msc food and nutrition in health dept ,please advise me what test is best for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?