30th September 2011, 02:52 AM
kayalvizhi 646

Preparation criteria for the MBBS entrance exam? Is MS Cadiology a good course to pursue for a good job in UK or India?

Iam a +2student ,i would like to do MBBS ,so what all the things i should bear in mind to get into course , i need the preparation criteria for enterance exam and also after MBBS,i would like to do MS cardiology is it far good to do in India or UK..

13th November 2011, 08:40 PM
Beready

Default Re: Preparation criteria for the MBBS entrance exam? Is MS Cadiology a good course to pursue for a good job in UK or India?

hello friend,

if you prepare for MBBS entrance exam then
a very hard work is necessary for that exam ,
so just prepare in well manner in physics ,chemistry and biology.
i hope you will clear the exam .
good luck.

23rd June 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Preparation criteria for the MBBS entrance exam? Is MS Cadiology a good course to pursue for a good job in UK or India?

what is the best way to learn physics?
does bravery got something to do for becoming a doctor?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?