1st October 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

What to choose between SBI PO and CS job after scoring 83.3% in 10th board exams?

hey i am in class 11th studying commerce from 9th class i have got 83.8% in 10th class boards i am confuse what to chose SBI PO OR C.S job...plz help me

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I choose after scoring 7.4 CGPA in 10th board exam?
  2. Which course or subject should to be taken after 10th for 11th standard after scoring 90% in board exams?
  3. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  4. How can I get a job after scoring 57% in 10th board and 52% in 12th board
  5. Which board to choose between ICSE, CBSE and Gujarat State board?
  6. Am I eligible for SBI PO and IBPS PO after scoring 61% and 75% in 10th and 12th
  7. Will I be able to get any Bank jobs after scoring 50% marks in Botany Graduation, 80% and 58.4% in 10th and 12th? Should I try some other exams? Which exams should I try? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which engineering course should I choose after scoring 70% in board exam in GUJCET?
  9. Computer science graduate can get job in SBI? Which exams to pass?
  10. Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?
  11. What is the best course to take after 10th standard to get a job in ISRO in future? -- [New]
  12. How much time is good for studies for scoring 90% in ICSE 10th board exams?
  13. Am I eligible for IIM after scoring 90% in 10th state board exam and 70% in state PU board exam
  14. Should I transfer to CBSE board for admission in H.S. Science(Biology) after completing 10th standard?
  15. What should I study in Higher Secondary if expecting 80% to 85% in 10th Board exam?
  16. Whether 10th Board exam is tough? Does 9th standard marks have any affect on 10th Board exams?
  17. Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam having secured 81% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 54% in Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for SBI and IBPS exam after scoring 55% in 10th and 58% in 12th
9th November 2011, 04:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to choose between SBI PO and CS job after scoring 83.3% in 10th board exams?

You can choose any of the courses of your choice. This can be selected as per your interest. But the major qualification needed for applying for the bank PO is a graduation in any discipline. Hence you can apply for that post only after graduation. The candidates in order to do the CS course have to complete the 12th class which is the minimum requirement. So you can probably do your CS while doing graduation. After graduation you can take a career decision.
23rd May 2014, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to choose between SBI PO and CS job after scoring 83.3% in 10th board exams?

I have scored 85% in class 10th this year,
i want to be a bank p.o. but i don't want to study maths in 11th and 12th class,
is it necessarry to take maths with commerce to be a bank clerk or p.o.
13th June 2014, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

i want to become p.o now i am studing bbm
but i have dough that what is better after bbm pass?
what can i do?
28th July 2021, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th..And iam confused either to do cs along with my degree or mba or Write bank po exams..which has better income?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?