19th October 2011, 02:08 AM
Mohammad sirajoddin

What should I do after completion of M.Sc in Physics?

after completion of msc(phy) what should i do , opportunities of m.sc(phy) please tell me sir

Related Questions:
  1. Can I direct give the entrance test of IIAP after my class 12th? What is the eligibility?
  2. How to do MSc theoritical physics after completion of mechanical
  3. How to get a job after MSc Physics? I am a student of MSc Physics
  4. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?
  5. Which is a best choice for me between M.Sc in Physics and Government Job after completion of Graduation in Physics?
  6. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 85% of marks?
  7. Procedure to get admission for M.Tech course through GATE Exam after completion of M.Sc in Physics?
  8. Should I choose MSc Physics or MSc Applied electronics?
  9. Is there any job opportunity after completion of MSc Physics?
  10. Should i do MSc after BSc in Physics? Which one is better among JNU and BHU? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to do M.Sc in Physics after the completion of BE with Electronics and Communications Engineering?
  12. How can I get admission in M.Sc Physics after completion of B.Sc Physics?
  13. What are the major topics in M.Sc Physics? Can I get job other than lecturer if pursuing M.Sc correspondence?
  14. What are the job options available in Government sector after completion of M.Sc Physics? -- [New]
  15. Which is the best one M.Sc Electronic or M.Sc Physics?
  16. What is the syllabus for ISRO entrance exam? I am a student of Electrical and Electronics Department
  17. How can I apply for MSc chemistry or MSc Physics in Kerala or Karnataka? What is the cutoff marks?
  18. How to get enrolled in IIT for MSc in Physics? I am currently pursuing BSc electronics from Delhi University
11th November 2011, 04:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of M.Sc in Physics?

You have many options after completing the M.Sc. You can apply for the PhD course if interested in the research field. There are many job options which you can opt for. You can attend the Net exam for lecture positions in government colleges or universities. You can also apply for jobs in many government sectors as per the notifications. You can also apply for the bank jobs.
12th January 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after completion of M.Sc in Physics?

what studies can be pursued after a Ph.D?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?