22nd October 2011, 05:02 PM
s@v

How to do PG in any institute of Bangalore? I am studying 4 years BS course

Sub:Pg in institutes

Sir/madam,

I'm studying 4 Years BS course at Jnanabhrathi, Bangalore University. my desire is to do my PG in any institutes of Bangalore and i don't have much idea about it.so plz help me in suggesting this................Thank You

Sindhu.S
Jnanabharathi, bangalore university.

27th July 2018, 07:19 PM
sumalatha.murali

Red face Re: How to do PG in any institute of Bangalore? I am studying 4 years BS course

Hello Sindhu,

You have two ways of getting into PG

1. Thru PGCET - aaplicable only for colleges in Karnataka
2. Thru GATE - it all India exam for colleges in India. U can access all the college in India with good score.

Hope this helps
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata? Names of those institutes? Best institutes among them? 12 26th April 2016 07:43 PM
Which are the best institutes for Animation course in India? Do we have to answer any entrance exam to get admitted in these institutes? 11 2nd October 2013 07:22 PM
Which institutes are the best for doing JBT or B.Ed in Delhi? What is the scope for this in future? Names of institutes and dates of admission? What is the procedure for taking admission? What is the fee structure of the institutes? 5 9th April 2013 06:29 PM
List of engineering institutes that consider JEE scores for admission? Last date to apply for these institutes? 6 19th May 2012 09:18 PM
Best institutes to join after getting good marks in AIEEE? Which institutes are located near Jalandhar or Ludhiana? 2 2nd June 2011 12:32 AM