22nd October 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for post graduation degree such as MBA or M.Sc or for a job after completing B.Sc?

i am a student of b.sc ... What will be suitable for me job or study.? and in which field should i go in MBA, MSC , and what exams i have to qualify to get admission in MBA.
Pooja

Related Questions:
  1. Which post graduation course should we prefer after B.Sc Biotechnology?
  2. After doing BSc in CS what to study in MBA? Can I get a job after completing M.A degree?
  3. Where can I get a job after completing masters degree? I am joining MSc IT after completing my graduation in BCA from PU
  4. Should I go for MSc or MBA? I have finished graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  5. How to pursue MSc stats from IIT? I have finished my graduation in BSc stats
  6. MBA or MSC which one to choose after BSC? which post graduation is better?
  7. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  8. Which is more preferable after completing B.Sc(IT), either M.Sc(IT), MCA or MBA(IT)? I'm in 12th std with PCM subjects
  9. How to do MSc/MBA after completing BSc Honors in mathematics from Bangladesh
  10. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  11. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology? -- [New]
  12. Can I do Ph.D after BSc and MSc? Which subjects are available for Ph.D after graduation?
  13. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  14. Post graduation or Job, what to do after BSc. in IT?
  15. What are the different medical exams available? I failed twice in medical entrance earlier.
  16. Which one is better after BSc and D Pharma between MBA Pharma and MSc?
  17. After BSc I.T. what is better course? Msc I.T, MCA or MBA I.T? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it good for me to complete PG diploma course?
20th April 2012, 06:14 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for post graduation degree such as MBA or M.Sc or for a job after completing B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a student of b.sc ... What will be suitable for me job or study.? and in which field should i go in MBA, MSC , and what exams i have to qualify to get admission in MBA.
Pooja

After the completion of the bachelors degree program, there are various option to choose from, according to the field of interest and requirement. Since, you have completed B.Sc, you have two options. firstly, you can pursue M.Sc or MBA through regular mode and secondly, you may look to pursue through distance mode. In case you are going for regular mode, you won't be able to do full time job. On the other side if you are willing to work then you may look to pursue any of the program through distance mode. It entirely depends upon the individual. There are various well recognized Institutes which provides correspondence program facility for those students who are unable to attend regular classes.
30th May 2013, 08:57 AM
Paliyal79

Default Re: Should I go for post graduation degree such as MBA or M.Sc or for a job after completing B.Sc?

Hi friend
after completing the B.Sc , there are so many options in many fields.
There are so many tests after graduation for most of you are eligible and if you will not selected then post graduation degree is another.
This degree is only the option for the person who wants to go in the teaching line.
After P.G.,you can also get a good job in companies.
BEST OF LUCK
30th May 2013, 09:06 AM
Paliyal79

Hi friend
after completing the B.Sc , there are so many options in many fields.
There are so many tests after graduation for most of you are eligible and if you will not selected then post graduation degree is another.
This degree is only the option for the person who wants to go in the teaching line.
After P.G.,you can also get a good job in companies.
BEST OF LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?