23rd October 2011, 02:40 PM
bibekgiri91

Required documents to fill forms for getting admission to IIT?

Sir i am a nelese student i wantl to fill the iit form what are the documents required to fill this form for iit...........................

Related Questions:
  1. For how many subjects I can appear in improvement exams having secured 52% in 12th RBSE?
  2. What are the documents required to fill the admission form of BTC?
  3. In which government colleges can I get after scoring 23 marks in GATE and 271 score?
  4. What is the last date of submission of B.Ed forms(English Medium)? From where to get the form and date of the exam? What documents are required during admission?
  5. Where to get the forms of MHT CET? How to apply and what all documents do I need?
  6. Availability of admission form at Patna Womens College? Detailed procedure and documents required?
  7. Documents required at the time of PG courses? What if I get my documents a bit late? -- [New]
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to do B.Com correspondence course iN DU?
  9. Entrance exams for B.Ed in 2011? Date of exams and where to get the forms? Documents required?
  10. What documents are required for IIT-JEE application?
  11. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat? I have passed diploma in EC
  12. Is it possible to get admission in CBSE board Class 10th from one school to another?
  13. Requirements to get admission in Marine Engineering?
  14. Documents required for OBC after getting selected in IIT JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to change state board in 12th class from RBSE school to MP board?
  16. Last date of submission of TGT forms? What are the documents required?
  17. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Fashion Designing in Graduation?
  18. In which colleges should I apply for M.Tech after scoring 372 rank in GATE Mechanical?
23rd October 2011, 05:21 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required documents to fill forms for getting admission to IIT?

for IIT JEE 2012 online form fill up will start from 31st October,2011. closing of online form fill up on 10th December, 2011. offline application form will be available in different branches of bank from 11th November, 2011.closing of offline sales of application form on 5th December, 2011. last date to receipt completed application form to IIT zonal office on 15th December, 2011.

the date of the IIT JEE examination 8th April 2012.

to appear in IIT JEE examination eligibility criterion is either you passed 12th previously or you will appear in 12th board examination on 2012. you should have minimum of 60% marks in science subject also you have to fulfill the eligibility criterion.go through the information brochure for details about eligibility criterion and other details.

to apply for the IIT JEE examination you have to send the money deposit challan and filled application form. if you belong to any reserved category candidate then you have to send one copy of your caste certificate. go through the information brochure for details about documents what you have to send with the application form.

best of luck for the examination.
23rd October 2011, 05:50 PM
sathish0038

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibekgiri91 View Post
Sir i am a nelese student i wantl to fill the iit form what are the documents required to fill this form for iit...........................
to appear in IIT JEE examination eligibility criterion is either you passed 12th previously or you will appear in 12th board examination on 2012. you should have minimum of 60% marks in science subject also you have to fulfill the eligibility criterion.go through the information brochure for details about eligibility criterion and other details.

to apply for the IIT JEE examination you have to send the money deposit challan and filled application form. if you belong to any reserved category candidate then you have to send one copy of your caste certificate.

best of luck for the examination.
23rd October 2011, 06:20 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibekgiri91 View Post
hiii friend...here i can help you.............

if you are applying offline then you should fill up the application form and pay th challan in the favour of chairman jee 2012.....and if you any reservation then produce that certificate and send all these through a speed post...........

if you are applying online fill the details in online.......and then take a print out of it........and send it with suitable documents mentioned above to the chairman jee 2012..........................
23rd October 2011, 07:03 PM
SUBHO010

Smile Re: Required documents to fill forms for getting admission to IIT?

The most important thing is that , you should have passed IIT in the previous year or are going to clear in the ongoing session.

The documents you will require are:
Tenth pass certificate
the fee receipt of IIT form
And your Category proof certificates if you belong to SC/ST/OBC.

for more queries log on to
www.iitb.ac.in
28th October 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

what is the cost of IIT-JEE form?
11th November 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

which level of OBC need for IIT-JEE application form.
15th November 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about online form filling
15th November 2011, 06:26 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

to apply for the IIT JEE examination you have to send the money deposit challan and filled application form. if you belong to any reserved category candidate then you have to send one copy of your caste certificate.
15th November 2011, 06:46 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

16th November 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I submit my 10th Class Admit Card instead of Pass Certificate along with the IIT form
23rd November 2011, 08:22 PM
jeo-rocks

dear friends,
online application fill up form of iit starts from 31 october to 10 december.

IIT JEE examination eligibility criterion is either you passed 12th previously or you will appear in 12th board examination on 2012. you should have minimum of 60% marks in science subject also you have to fulfill the eligibility criterion.go through the information brochure for details about eligibility criterion and other details.

thanks
25th November 2011, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

can i sent declaration instead of obc (ncl) caste certificate
25th November 2011, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

can i sent declaration instead of obc caste certificate with application form
11th December 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m deepak .i m sending our (iit )application from . without any document .i wnt to my from is acpt or reject .
plase tell me as soon as .
23rd December 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

is 12th school leaving certificate required at iit
13th November 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is srikanth ,sir what are the certificates required ,to apply the IIT exam
17th November 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

plz give me advice about jee who are not qalified in jee...............
26th November 2012, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

what are the documents needed for fill the iit jee 2013 application form?
27th June 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

what documents are required for 2013 admission in iit?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?